Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Why was my Ardley to be assistant manager thread deleted?

Wed Jun 29, 2011 3:46 pm

Why was the above deleted?

Re: Why was my Ardley to be assistant manager thread deleted?

Wed Jun 29, 2011 3:49 pm

Stavross wrote:Why was the above deleted?

It turned in to an argument with fellow posters.

Wed Jun 29, 2011 3:52 pm

Also what happened about the thread re Carl update

Wed Jun 29, 2011 3:53 pm

Who was arguing?

I wanted to know why threads about Ardley becoming assistant manager and one about all the backroom staff being out on gardening leave, were deleted?

Wed Jun 29, 2011 3:53 pm

Igovernor wrote:Also what happened about the thread re Carl update

Because Carl is proof reading my book tonight instead, I took it down :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:09 pm

Warrior wrote:
Stavross wrote:Who was arguing?

I wanted to know why threads about Ardley becoming assistant manager and one about all the backroom staff being out on gardening leave, were deleted?

stavross now your sniping on ccmb about this mb :roll: :roll:

I would hardly say I was sniping. Someone posted a link to my thread on CCMB. I then posted that it had now been deleted as I post on both boards.

So who was arguing on the thread for it to be deleted?

All I wanted to know originally, is Ardley going to be the assistant manager as had been posted? Also, have all the backroom staff been placed on gardening leave as had been posted, or are the Echo and Mirror correct, is it only Burton, Wilkinson and Armstrong who are on gardening leave?

Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:33 pm

Stavross wrote:
Warrior wrote:
Stavross wrote:Who was arguing?

stavross now your sniping on ccmb about this mb :roll: :roll:

I would hardly say I was sniping. Someone posted a link to my thread on CCMB. I then posted that it had now been deleted as I post on both boards.

So who was arguing on the thread for it to be deleted?

All I wanted to know originally, is Ardley going to be the assistant manager as had been posted? Also, have all the backroom staff been placed on gardening leave as had been posted, or are the Echo and Mirror correct, is it only Burton, Wilkinson and Armstrong who are on gardening leave?

From what I ahve read everyone except the Physio and there are rumours that Margetson is being kept on as well.

The post probably decayed into a pointless thread way off the point, so rather than keep the pointless argument going it was deleted. I don't think it was anything against the questions you asked

Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:32 am

Cheers.

So does anyone actually know if Ardley will be our assistant manager?

Thu Jun 30, 2011 3:21 pm

I supppose I got the answer to my question eventually!

http://www.cardiffcityfc.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10335~2384425,00.html