Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: " THE FACTS REGARDING CHOPRA "

Wed Jun 29, 2011 3:07 pm

RyanYdwI wrote:Thanks for that was intresting and nice to know that chops didnt turn his back on us :ayatollah: shame he couldnt resolve his personal demons !

He never turned his back on us, he would of quite happily stayed. :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 29, 2011 3:13 pm

Merlin wrote:We've ALWAYS had a shit record against Ipswich in the league, and can you honestly say that selling them Chopra is going to help improve it for us?? I don't!

Why? because after the pre season under A NEW MANAGER - Chopra will be back to his best and will probably end up destroying most of the teams he plays against with a solid run in the team.....

This is because Chopra is an out and out engine and goal scoring machine, and probably only acted the way he did because A certain Mr Jones let him get away with it on too many occasions over the time he had control over him..... Sad, but true. IMO

[color=#FF0000]Craig Chopra isn't a Kid,it isn't a School playground either where they can try and get away with what they want.If you or I had done that then we would be sacked full stop. He is a Professional Footballer, and a manager should not wipe his Arse for him. Chops was a very special talent but a very troubled one and we are a Football Club not the Jeremy Kyle show[/color,

Wed Jun 29, 2011 3:31 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Chopra when at his best one of my All time best players, Sadly his off the field Activities let him down.

When All the stories came out regarding The players out and Chopra being one of them, incl Chops on the Saturday night Twittering from Bar Soda.
Did Our Club Stand by them and Speak out in their Defence ? No they Never, Because The Club knew they had done wrong.
He is a Heavy Gambler and his gambling and off the pitch activities were starting to affect his playing career, You could all see that for your selves.
Him and DJ were not seeing eye to eye in the end, DJ in my opinion should of sorted him out.

When Chopra got Sold to Ipswich.

Chops never asked to leave, Chops never asked for a Transfer, Never asked if he could go to Ipswich.
The Malaysians, Decided they wanted to Sell him, The Malaysians wanted him gone, The Malaysians sorted all his debts out (then took out of what was owed to them, before he left), The Malaysians felt his wages were to high, The Malaysians felt it was time for Chops to move on :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=51691

Annis from what i have learnt this is a true and honest statement you said above. It is sad that People are not reading your post properly and turning what you say into something that they want to believe.

Wed Jun 29, 2011 3:52 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:Chopra when at his best one of my All time best players, Sadly his off the field Activities let him down.

When All the stories came out regarding The players out and Chopra being one of them, incl Chops on the Saturday night Twittering from Bar Soda.
Did Our Club Stand by them and Speak out in their Defence ? No they Never, Because The Club knew they had done wrong.
He is a Heavy Gambler and his gambling and off the pitch activities were starting to affect his playing career, You could all see that for your selves.
Him and DJ were not seeing eye to eye in the end, DJ in my opinion should of sorted him out.

When Chopra got Sold to Ipswich.

Chops never asked to leave, Chops never asked for a Transfer, Never asked if he could go to Ipswich.
The Malaysians, Decided they wanted to Sell him, The Malaysians wanted him gone, The Malaysians sorted all his debts out (then took out of what was owed to them, before he left), The Malaysians felt his wages were to high, The Malaysians felt it was time for Chops to move on :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=51691

Annis from what i have learnt this is a true and honest statement you said above. It is sad that People are not reading your post properly and turning what you say into something that they want to believe.

Steve, Its virtually Spot on, If people dont believe me, then why do they read my posts and twist my words. :roll: