Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

HULL PLANNING FOR LIFE WITHOUT GERRARD..

Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:20 pm

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/13948029.stm

It seems as though Hull are signing a new centre back..

do you think now that gerrard is in our plans for this season. it seems as though hull are not going to be making an offer for him.

i would be happy if he stayed, think he could be like a new signing for us this season plus making competition for places at the back..

surely with hudson, keinan and gerrard, plus blake mcnuggetts etc gypes will be moving on..

Re: HULL PLANNING FOR LIFE WITHOUT GERRARD..

Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:24 pm

don't think there is a place for gypes any more, don't think he offers enough. i personally think gerrard will stay because of malky and we will see gerrard start a lot more next season. good player :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:26 pm

Definitely, a bit of competition for Huds and Keinan can't be a bad thing! If Gerrard plays like he did at Hull I'd go with him and Hudson. Plus with Kev and hopefully Taylor, that's a decent back four, with good players, Quinn, Blake, Keinan fighting for a place!

Time to sort the midfield out :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:42 pm

jimmy_rat wrote:Definitely, a bit of competition for Huds and Keinan can't be a bad thing! If Gerrard plays like he did at Hull I'd go with him and Hudson. Plus with Kev and hopefully Taylor, that's a decent back four, with good players, Quinn, Blake, Keinan fighting for a place!

Time to sort the midfield out :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

i agree, hudson was having a decent season until his injury. him and gerrard this season with keinan ready to step in at any time. if we do manage to bring in a decent left back then i think we will have a very decent back four.

Wed Jun 29, 2011 3:48 pm

I didn't want Gerrard to go on loan last season yet alone be sold this one ! Hope he gets his chance this season to proove his worth ! :ayatollah: