Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Gypsy and Traveller Caravan Count 2011

Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:02 am

magicdaps wrote:I don't see it as wasting time and energy. On the contrary, i'm quite enjoying trying to rub your noses in it and FAILING at life. :lol:

there ive tweaked your post slightly, to make it more accurate.

Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:25 am

Cardiff Daft! wrote:
magicdaps wrote:I don't see it as wasting time and energy. On the contrary, i'm quite enjoying trying to rub your noses in it and FAILING at life. :lol:

there ive tweaked your post slightly, to make it more accurate.

Touched a nerve with some of these home truths have i? Don't mind dishing it out, but you don't like it when you get some back do you? So you throw your toys out of your pram, and childishly alter someone elses post because you can't come up with a decent reply of your own. Dear oh dear. :roll: Anyway i think i've proved my point.

Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:32 am

magicdaps wrote: Touched a nerve with some of these home truths have i? Don't mind dishing it out, but you don't like it when you get some back do you? So you throw your toys out of your pram, and childishly alter someone elses post because you can't come up with a decent reply of your own. Dear oh dear. :roll: Anyway i think i've proved my point.

says the gypo goin on a rant :lol:

the only point you proved was that your point didnt get proved. run along gypo :lol:

Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:48 am

cardiff do seem to get everything, even the shite we don't want.

Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:54 am

Cardiff Daft! wrote:
magicdaps wrote: Touched a nerve with some of these home truths have i? Don't mind dishing it out, but you don't like it when you get some back do you? So you throw your toys out of your pram, and childishly alter someone elses post because you can't come up with a decent reply of your own. Dear oh dear. :roll: Anyway i think i've proved my point.

the only point you proved was that your point didnt get proved. run along gypo :lol:

Gypo this, gypo that.. can you not see the irony? My point did get proved whether you like it or not, and i have the facts to back it up. The fact that you just don't get it just reflects poorly on your level of intellect, and your inability to get your head around it all! :lol:

Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:58 am

Warrior wrote:
colours wrote:cardiff do seem to get everything, even the shite we don't want.

but your gay boys nowadays :lol:

Wrong again - you've got more bars & clubs than us, bitch

Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:03 pm

magicdaps wrote:
Cardiff Daft! wrote:

Gypo this, gypo that.. can you not see the irony? My point did get proved whether you like it or not, and i have the facts to back it up. The fact that you just don't get it just reflects poorly on your level of intellect, and your inability to get your head around it all! :lol:

and your still going on and on and on and on :lol: this has nothing to do with intellect! talk about anything other than useless facts trying to make out swansea is better than Cardiff at something and you'll get a decent conversation back. anyone with half a brain cell would know that. your waiting for one of us to agree with you and it aint gonna happen..you'll always be gypo's in our eyes, always!!!! it'll never go away, no matter what evidence you bring with you!! so its you who is unable to get your head around it all!! obviously!!

Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:03 pm

colours wrote:
Warrior wrote:
colours wrote:cardiff do seem to get everything, even the shite we don't want.

but your gay boys nowadays :lol:

Wrong again - you've got more bars & clubs than us, bitch

and only a poof would know that eh! :lol:

Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:21 pm

and your still going on and on and on and on this has nothing to do with intellect! talk about anything other than useless facts trying to make out swansea is better than Cardiff at something and you'll get a decent conversation back. anyone with half a brain cell would know that. your waiting for one of us to agree with you and it aint gonna happen..you'll always be gypo's in our eyes, always!!!! it'll never go away, no matter what evidence you bring with you!! so its you who is unable to get your head around it all!! obviously!!Cardiff Daft!

Useless facts you say? Are you disputing the facts? If not why are they useless? I haven't said anything about Swansea being better than Cardiff, even though it is. I'm simply trying to draw to your attention the irony of you lot calling us pikeys. Why is that so hard for you to comprehend? It isn't a case of me wanting you to agree with me, simply to acknowledge the facts as they are. With regards to us always being gypo's in your eyes regardless of the evidence, simply proves to me yet again that you're of questionable intellect. A retard if you will. :lol:

Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:27 pm

magicdaps wrote: Useless facts you say? Are you disputing the facts? If not why are they useless? I haven't said anything about Swansea being better than Cardiff, even though it is. I'm simply trying to draw to your attention the irony of you lot calling us pikeys. Why is that so hard for you to comprehend? It isn't a case of me wanting you to agree with me, simply to acknowledge the facts as they are. With regards to us always being gypo's in your eyes regardless of the evidence, simply proves to me yet again that you're of questionable intellect. A retard if you will. :lol:

well their facts apparently. and their getting you nowhere so yeah....useless facts! d'uh :lol:

me thinks you protest too much...gypo!

Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:37 pm

Cardiff Daft! wrote:
magicdaps wrote: Useless facts you say? Are you disputing the facts? If not why are they useless? I haven't said anything about Swansea being better than Cardiff, even though it is. I'm simply trying to draw to your attention the irony of you lot calling us pikeys. Why is that so hard for you to comprehend? It isn't a case of me wanting you to agree with me, simply to acknowledge the facts as they are. With regards to us always being gypo's in your eyes regardless of the evidence, simply proves to me yet again that you're of questionable intellect. A retard if you will. :lol:

well their facts apparently. and their getting you nowhere so yeah....useless facts! d'uh :lol:

me thinks you protest too much...gypo!

They're only useless facts because you don't like the content of them. Retard! :lol:

Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:45 pm

magicdaps wrote: They're only useless facts because you don't like the content of them. Retard! :lol:

:lol: to not like it i would need to read it first! gypo!

Thu Jun 30, 2011 1:13 pm

Cardiff Daft! wrote:
magicdaps wrote: They're only useless facts because you don't like the content of them. Retard! :lol:[ :lol: /quote]

:lol: to not like it i would need to read it first! gypo!

You're not part ostrich are you? You seem to like burying your head in the sand when it suits you. By the way, do try to remember the old saying that people who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones, especially when calling someone a gypo! :lol:

Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:20 pm

I'm glad you career takes you to exciting and exotic places magicdaps. Lol :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:39 pm

Cymruguy2011 wrote:I'm glad you career takes you to exciting and exotic places magicdaps. Lol :ayatollah:

:lol: Not sure i'd describe llanedeyrn as either, but you've goto take the rough with the smooth. Keeps the job interesting. One day i'll be dodging the dog shit and discarded needles in places like llanederyn, and the next i'll be taking in the majestic beauty of somewhere like the mumbles. :D