Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Gypsy and Traveller Caravan Count 2011

Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:44 am

http://wales.gov.uk/docs/statistics/201 ... 2011en.pdf

You might find the information on page 4 of particular interest.
Page 3 provides a lovely coloured map with pretty little symbols.

Count of gypsy and traveller caravans in Swansea = 16.
Count of gypsy and traveller caravans in Cardiff = 129.

Read it and weep fella's, read it and weep. :lol:

Re: Gypsy and Traveller Caravan Count 2011

Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:51 am

gypsies are moving from swansea to the capital as we have more than just a nice beach and a hut that looks like an apple :lol:

Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:03 am

even the gypsies think swanseas a shithole haha

Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:19 am

Oh dear, look what else i found..

http://news.bbc.co.uk/local/southeastwa ... 127176.stm

"People still think we're tucked away down lanes behind hedges but we're all around you," she said.

"We're your neighbours, your doctors, your dentists, your lawyers, your choreographers ... we're part of mainstream society, and with this month we're hoping to mainstream our culture more."

Remind me again... which south wales city if full of gypo's, pikeys and 6 fingerd inbreds? All the evidence seems to suggest it ain't Swansea. :lol:

Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:39 am

magicdaps wrote:Oh dear, look what else i found..

"People still think we're tucked away down lanes behind hedges but we're all around you," she said.

"We're your neighbours, your doctors, your dentists, your lawyers, your choreographers ... we're part of mainstream society, and with this month we're hoping to mainstream our culture more."

Remind me again... which south wales city if full of gypo's, pikeys and 6 fingerd inbreds? All the evidence seems to suggest it ain't Swansea. :lol:

So doctors and dentists are gypos and pikeys now are they?!
Anyway remind me of the population difference between the two cities?
Would hardly be suprising that Cardiff would have more gypos, we're bigger and have more of everything.
What would be interesting is what percentage of both cities are gypos and what percentage are skag heads.

Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:39 pm

CF14-SE14 wrote:

Would hardly be suprising that Cardiff would have more gypos, we're bigger and have more of everything.
What would be interesting is what percentage of both cities are gypos and what percentage are skag heads.

Are you suggesting that Cardiff is 8.0625 times larger that Swansea? Going on the figures provided in the report it would have to be for your argument to hold water. :shock:

Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:50 pm

It is your fans resemblance to gypsies we laugh at, not the amount in the City. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:50 pm

magicdaps wrote:
CF14-SE14 wrote:

Are you suggesting that Cardiff is 8.0625 times larger that Swansea? Going on the figures provided in the report it would have to be for your argument to hold water. :shock:

I wasn't suggesting anything.
I didn't have time to read the report. The rest of it stands, we are a cultural hub you are a needle exchange

Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:53 pm

:D :D :D :D :D

Wed Jun 29, 2011 3:46 pm

What would be interesting is what percentage of both cities are gypos and what percentage are skag heads.[/quote]

Are you suggesting that Cardiff is 8.0625 times larger that Swansea? Going on the figures provided in the report it would have to be for your argument to hold water. :shock:[/quote]

I wasn't suggesting anything.
I didn't have time to read the report. The rest of it stands, we are a cultural hub you are a needle exchange[/quote]

You paint a pretty bleak picture of my home town. Yes there are some pretty dodgy council estates, but to call it a needle exchange is a bit harsh. Have you ever actually been to Swansea? There are plenty of very nice areas in the city. On the other hand you seem to be projecting Cardiff as some kind of cultural utopia. Have you ever been to splott, adamsdown, ely, llanedeyrn (or lanedin as you lot like to pronounce it), pentwyn, st mellons, grange town, bute town to name but a few? I've spent a lot of time over the last 15yrs working in Cardiff, and believe me i've not witnessed much in the way of culture in these parts of town. Trust me, the social underclass of Cardiff is alive and well. I'm sure you'd like to brush it all under the carpet, and divert the attention 40 miles west, but unfortunately Cardiff has more than it fair share of smackheads and skag heads.This problem is not exclusive to Swansea believe me....

Wed Jun 29, 2011 3:52 pm

magicdaps wrote: You paint a pretty bleak picture of my home town. Yes there are some pretty dodgy council estates, but to call it a needle exchange is a bit harsh. Have you ever actually been to Swansea? There are plenty of very nice areas in the city. On the other hand you seem to be projecting Cardiff as some kind of cultural utopia. Have you ever been to splott, adamsdown, ely, llanedeyrn (or lanedin as you lot like to pronounce it), pentwyn, st mellons, grange town, bute town to name but a few? I've spent a lot of time over the last 15yrs working in Cardiff, and believe me i've not witnessed much in the way of culture in these parts of town. Trust me, the social underclass of Cardiff is alive and well. I'm sure you'd like to brush it all under the carpet, and divert the attention 40 miles west, but unfortunately Cardiff has more than it fair share of smackheads and skag heads.This problem is not exclusive to Swansea believe me....

are you thick or summin. what you expecting us to agree with you? f**k off ya gypo!! swansea's a shithole, full of gypos and junkies :lol:

Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:25 pm

Cardiff Daft! wrote:
magicdaps wrote: You paint a pretty bleak picture of my home town. Yes there are some pretty dodgy council estates, but to call it a needle exchange is a bit harsh. Have you ever actually been to Swansea? There are plenty of very nice areas in the city. On the other hand you seem to be projecting Cardiff as some kind of cultural utopia. Have you ever been to splott, adamsdown, ely, llanedeyrn (or lanedin as you lot like to pronounce it), pentwyn, st mellons, grange town, bute town to name but a few? I've spent a lot of time over the last 15yrs working in Cardiff, and believe me i've not witnessed much in the way of culture in these parts of town. Trust me, the social underclass of Cardiff is alive and well. I'm sure you'd like to brush it all under the carpet, and divert the attention 40 miles west, but unfortunately Cardiff has more than it fair share of smackheads and skag heads.This problem is not exclusive to Swansea believe me....

are you thick or summin. what you expecting us to agree with you? f**k off ya gypo!! swansea's a shithole, full of gypos and junkies :lol:

Either you're another one who hasn't had time to read the original report, or you're not very bright. To continue suggesting that Swansea is full of gypo's even though i've provided substantial, and undeniable evidence on the contrary does make you look like a bit of a retard. Let me reiterate for you.. there are more than 8 gypsies living in Cardiff, for every 1 living in Swansea. That sunshine, is a FACT!

Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:44 pm

magicdaps wrote:
Cardiff Daft! wrote:

Either you're another one who hasn't had time to read the original report, or you're not very bright. To continue suggesting that Swansea is full of gypo's even though i've provided substantial, and undeniable evidence on the contrary does make you look like a bit of a retard. Let me reiterate for you.. there are more than 8 gypsies living in Cardiff, for every 1 living in Swansea. That sunshine, is a FACT!

Oh mush, you're the retard. I repeat.. It is your fans resemblance to gypsies we laugh at, not the amount of Gypo's in the City.

Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:37 pm

Oh mush, you're the retard. I repeat.. [size=20t0]It is your fans resemblance to gypsies we laugh at, not the amount of Gypo's in the City. [/size][/quote]

I see, so you are accepting that swansea isn't actually a breeding ground for gypsies? Thank you! While you're I'm such a charitable mood, do you also accept that there probably isn't a single person in Swansea who has got 6 fingers? And while we're on the subject, do you have a single scrap of evidence that any inbreeding goes on here? No, I thought not.

Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:05 pm

Was at Townhill in Swansea 2 weeks ago.Drove past one pub and there were people driking in a beer garden with 2 horses with them.Straight up.
Lots more in Marshfield and the lanes mind. :lol: :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:19 pm

abf9 wrote:Was at Townhill in Swansea 2 weeks ago.Drove past one pub and there were people driking in a beer garden with 2 horses with them.Straight up.
Lots more in Marshfield and the lanes mind. :lol: :ayatollah:

What were they drinking? Pimms? Champagne? I believe the people you're referring to were probably taking some light refreshment after attending one of the Townhill's equestrian events. Thirsty work is show jumping! :D

Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:08 pm

Oh mush, you're the retard. I repeat.. It is your fans resemblance to gypsies we laugh at, not the amount of Gypo's in the City. [/quote]

O.k, and I suppose your fans are wearing clobber straight off the cat walks of Milan? What a load of old bollocks. Your lots idea of fashion is a burberry baseball cap and matching scarf. A fair old chunk of your fan base comes from the Rhondda, and Vale of Glamorgan. Hardly the fashion central of the world is it? :lol:

Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:58 pm

Cardiff is geographically bigger and more desirable. Why do many immigrants come to the UK rather than other European countries? Or other areas of the world? Because the UK is a more attractive place to stay, work and live, just like Cardiff is compared to Swansea.

Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:14 pm

Marshfeild is funny all the Gypos cahse me :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:15 pm

Cymruguy2011 wrote:Cardiff is geographically bigger and more desirable. Why do many immigrants come to the UK rather than other European countries? Or other areas of the world? Because the UK is a more attractive place to stay, work and live, just like Cardiff is compared to Swansea.

Your contribution is very eloquently put, but what has that got to do with the fact that you've got more pikeys than us? :roll:

Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:16 pm

magicdaps wrote:
Cymruguy2011 wrote:Cardiff is geographically bigger and more desirable. Why do many immigrants come to the UK rather than other European countries? Or other areas of the world? Because the UK is a more attractive place to stay, work and live, just like Cardiff is compared to Swansea.

Your contribution is very eloquently put, but what has that got to do with the fact that you've got more pikeys than us? :roll:

SWANSEA GYPO GET OFF THE FORUM YOU PIKEY INBREAD B@STR3D

Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:31 pm

TheTrueBlue7 wrote:
magicdaps wrote:

SWANSEA GYPO GET OFF THE FORUM YOU PIKEY INBREAD B@STR3D

:shock: I'm going to assume that the 7 in trueblue7 represents your age? Or possibly your mental age? Are you not able to read the link to the report i posted? There is a lovely map with lots of pretty colours to help you understand if you have trouble reading words. I sympathise with you that it doesn't make for pleasant reading, but facts are facts! :lol:

Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:44 pm

My apologies, i take it all back. I've taken the time to re-read your post as it didn't make much sense the first time, and i have to agree that Cardiff probably is a bigger pikey magnet than Swansea.

Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:01 am

To be fair they find it hard to distinguish between the caravans that you lot live in and the caravans that are gypsy houses. In Cardiff we have what are called houses so it is a lot easier to distinguish.

Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:50 am

magicdaps wrote:You paint a pretty bleak picture of my home town. Yes there are some pretty dodgy council estates, but to call it a needle exchange is a bit harsh. Have you ever actually been to Swansea? There are plenty of very nice areas in the city. On the other hand you seem to be projecting Cardiff as some kind of cultural utopia. Have you ever been to splott, adamsdown, ely, llanedeyrn (or lanedin as you lot like to pronounce it), pentwyn, st mellons, grange town, bute town to name but a few? I've spent a lot of time over the last 15yrs working in Cardiff, and believe me i've not witnessed much in the way of culture in these parts of town. Trust me, the social underclass of Cardiff is alive and well. I'm sure you'd like to brush it all under the carpet, and divert the attention 40 miles west, but unfortunately Cardiff has more than it fair share of smackheads and skag heads.This problem is not exclusive to Swansea believe me....

Llanedeyrn is full of lush green woodland and fields...just because you've heard on the grapevine that we have the planets largest natural supply of 'fungi de dementia' there's no need to get all bitter and twisted. I think you'll find whenever there's a Jack about we refer to our lovable abode as 'Kick his Edeyrn'. :roll:

Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:11 am

magicdaps wrote: Either you're another one who hasn't had time to read the original report, or you're not very bright. To continue suggesting that Swansea is full of gypo's even though i've provided substantial, and undeniable evidence on the contrary does make you look like a bit of a retard. Let me reiterate for you.. there are more than 8 gypsies living in Cardiff, for every 1 living in Swansea. That sunshine, is a FACT!

couldnt give a f**k what youve linked would be more accurate. coming on here trying to prove that cardiff has more gypos than swansea. who gives a sh1t. it obviously bothers you that no one is taking your post seriously and still calling you and your shitty little town gypos yet your still trying! who looks like the retard now! :lol:

Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:15 am

Occasional Violins wrote:
magicdaps wrote:You paint a pretty bleak picture of my home town. Yes there are some pretty dodgy council estates, but to call it a needle exchange is a bit harsh. Have you ever actually been to Swansea? There are plenty of very nice areas in the city. On the other hand you seem to be projecting Cardiff as some kind of cultural utopia. Have you ever been to splott, adamsdown, ely, llanedeyrn (or lanedin as you lot like to pronounce it), pentwyn, st mellons, grange town, bute town to name but a few? I've spent a lot of time over the last 15yrs working in Cardiff, and believe me i've not witnessed much in the way of culture in these parts of town. Trust me, the social underclass of Cardiff is alive and well. I'm sure you'd like to brush it all under the carpet, and divert the attention 40 miles west, but unfortunately Cardiff has more than it fair share of smackheads and skag heads.This problem is not exclusive to Swansea believe me....

Llanedeyrn is full of lush green woodland and fields...just because you've heard on the grapevine that we have the planets largest natural supply of 'fungi de dementia' there's no need to get all bitter and twisted. I think you'll find whenever there's a Jack about we refer to our lovable abode as 'Kick his Edeyrn'. :roll:

We must be talking about a different Llanedeyrn, because the last time i was there (i was working around the circle way part)the place was a mass of grey featureless flats, interwoven with sinister walkways which had more dogshit on the floor than pavement slabs. The place looked like a robbers paradise. :)

Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:33 am

Cardiff Daft! wrote:
magicdaps wrote: Either you're another one who hasn't had time to read the original report, or you're not very bright. To continue suggesting that Swansea is full of gypo's even though i've provided substantial, and undeniable evidence on the contrary does make you look like a bit of a retard. Let me reiterate for you.. there are more than 8 gypsies living in Cardiff, for every 1 living in Swansea. That sunshine, is a FACT!

couldnt give a f**k what youve linked would be more accurate. coming on here trying to prove that cardiff has more gypos than swansea. who gives a sh1t. it obviously bothers you that no one is taking your post seriously and still calling you and your shitty little town gypos yet your still trying! who looks like the retard now! :lol:

Not trying to prove. I have proved, conclusively. Just a simple google search provided all the evidence i needed, and your right, no one is taking my post seriously. Wonder why that is? Could it be that after years of spouting off about Swansea being full of gypo's you've all been made to look a bit foolish? Not really surprising then that nobody wants to talk about it is it? Other than the usual f**k off you gypo retorts that is. Just keep in mind the next time you call the good folk of Swansea gypo's, or pikeys that Cardiff is the gypsy capital of Wales. Thank you.

Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:55 am

magicdaps wrote: Not trying to prove. I have proved, conclusively. Just a simple google search provided all the evidence i needed, and your right, no one is taking my post seriously. Wonder why that is? Could it be that after years of spouting off about Swansea being full of gypo's you've all been made to look a bit foolish? Not really surprising then that nobody wants to talk about it is it? Other than the usual f**k off you gypo retorts that is. Just keep in mind the next time you call the good folk of Swansea gypo's, or pikeys that Cardiff is the gypsy capital of Wales. Thank you.

how much time & energy are you gonna waste with this, shouldnt you be out tarmacing someones drive or summin?? :lol:

Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:59 am

Cardiff Daft! wrote:
magicdaps wrote: Not trying to prove. I have proved, conclusively. Just a simple google search provided all the evidence i needed, and your right, no one is taking my post seriously. Wonder why that is? Could it be that after years of spouting off about Swansea being full of gypo's you've all been made to look a bit foolish? Not really surprising then that nobody wants to talk about it is it? Other than the usual f**k off you gypo retorts that is. Just keep in mind the next time you call the good folk of Swansea gypo's, or pikeys that Cardiff is the gypsy capital of Wales. Thank you.

how much time & energy are you gonna waste with this, shouldnt you be out tarmacing someones drive or summin?? :lol:

I don't see it as wasting time and energy. On the contrary, i'm quite enjoying rubbing your noses in it. :lol: