Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Men who wear flipflops

Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:41 pm

Nice to see you back Ben! however i do disagree and i think i look pretty good in flip flops :D so i suppose that makes me a gayboy then :roll:

Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:52 pm

They are seen everywhere in the Valley's. All worn by fat egg chasers with bleached hair. Even in December and January :? One word - pathetic :evil:

Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:53 pm

Only should be worn on holiday

Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:55 pm

I even wore mine to all our wembley trips TA! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:02 pm

CarmarthenBluebird wrote:After wearing heavy work boots all week, one of the best feelings is putting flip flops on and going down the pub on a Friday.

I humbly apologise for any offence caused by my alleged gayness................................ DO I f**k I look great in them :P

Fight the power with flower power

Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:08 pm

I'm with you Ben, can't stand flip-flops nor sandals for that matter!! On men or women!!

I'm surprised that good ol' Health & Safety haven't banned them with their danger falling off walking down stairs and the tears that happen between the big toe and 'index' toe and the clowns that run around drunk in them, tripping over everything!! :old:

Horrible, minging things!! :oops:

OMI

Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:38 pm

I think they look good on guys who can carry them off as part of their look, have to be quality ones though like havaianas or leather ones, none of those £1.99 cheapo nasties!!!!

Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:42 pm

piroteczz wrote:I wear mine all time in fact i even wear them to the city.........massive disadvantage when having a slash :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:55 pm

All started in Cardiff when all the English rugby playing student toffs started wearing them to copy the Aussies and the Saffers (y'know, hoodie board shorts and flip flops - even in winter). Then the Welsh eggers wanted a go, et voila - everywhere now.

Has spread elsewhere now.

Personally, I would banish flip flops, white linen trousers and all chav clothing to room 101 if I could.

Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:34 am

I am with you on the linen trousers but to be fair there is nothing more chav than shorts with trainers on. Flip flops all day for me in the sun.

Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:41 am

Flop Flips ? I wears 'em all day.

:old: But still young enough to wear them.

Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:47 am

Ben wrote:Looks pathetic if you ask me, bunch of gayboys :lol:

does my nut in, no-one wants to see you ugly feet :twisted:

Don't come here with that attitude. You won't get past immigration! :D

Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:59 am

Wear whatever makes you feel comfortable. ''Fashion' is something invented by clothes manufacters/stores to get you to buy something overpriced that you don't really want.

Invent your own fashion. Wear whatever you want. Forget about what other people think.

8-)

Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:02 pm

Fungal toe nail infections :shock:

Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:42 pm

Johnny Rythmn wrote:Fungal toe nail infections :shock:

and leprosy of the penis to you. :D

Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:06 pm

Flip flops in the summer fine.

Flipflops and a wooly hat? Doesnt make any sense mun.

Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:47 pm

Ben wrote:
Karl wrote:If you actually did alot of sport or exercise you would know that flip flops are an essential piece of footwear.

no good for your feet unless you want tobecome flat footed, when i as training for the marines i was running 10 miles every other night, i know all about excerise and the effects of wearing bad footwear

when i was in the marines for 9 years i wore flip flops all the time including in showers as its mandatory. you know nothing