Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Men who wear flipflops

Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:16 am

Looks pathetic if you ask me, bunch of gayboys :lol:

does my nut in, no-one wants to see you ugly feet :twisted:

Re: Men who wear flipflops

Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:18 am

flip flops and shorts are ok imo but with trousers is completely wrong.

Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:22 am

Ben wrote:Looks pathetic if you ask me, bunch of gayboys :lol:

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:31 am

Living in Cathays I have been over-exposed to the flip flop fashion! I've never understood flip flops and trousers!

Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:32 am

Flip flops are ok on me. I just hate sandals. I hate men in sandals. They are just pointless. Wear trainers or flip flops!

Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:37 am

I use to wear flip flop all the time out in Saudi or Spain, that is where it was not. Everyone wore them so you did not look out of place if you decided to wear them. Having tan lines on my feet were quite amusing.

Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:40 am

*EDIT* I meant flip flops look ok on MEN, not me :lol:

Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:40 am

not for me..... even in dubai when it was 40c i couldn't wear them....

dont do flip flips!

Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:50 am

just think men look like bellends in them :lol:

Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:01 am

what about going to the beach or down by the pool on holiday it would be daft to do that in trainers expecially on the beach where you get sand all over you

Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:03 am

well... you'd take your trainers off when you get on the beach, rather than walking around FLIP FLOP FLIP FLOP :lol:

Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:08 am

I'll be wearing mine all summer long. Do'nt give a toss what other peole think. :D

Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:24 am

I wear them every day. But then my feet aren't ugly and are actually quite sexy imo :D

Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:37 am

Oh ok I'll wear trainers with shorts and look like a scally tw*t with no fashion sense. Give over u dick! :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:54 am

buckleys brewery wrote:I'll be wearing mine all summer long. Do'nt give a toss what other peole think. :D

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:12 am

Ben wrote:just think men look like bellends in them :lol:

Your Misses thought I looked great in mine 8-)

Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:18 am

macca58 wrote:
Ben wrote:just think men look like bellends in them :lol:

Your Misses thought I looked great in mine 8-)

about as funny as a funeral

Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:44 am

If you actually did alot of sport or exercise you would know that flip flops are an essential piece of footwear.

Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:57 pm

Brought a lovely bright yellow pair in ASDA,s yesterday - ;) £4, happy days......

Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:25 pm

Karl wrote:If you actually did alot of sport or exercise you would know that flip flops are an essential piece of footwear.

no good for your feet unless you want tobecome flat footed, when i as training for the marines i was running 10 miles every other night, i know all about excerise and the effects of wearing bad footwear

Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:33 pm

Ben wrote:
Karl wrote:If you actually did alot of sport or exercise you would know that flip flops are an essential piece of footwear.

no good for your feet unless you want tobecome flat footed, when i as training for the marines i was running 10 miles every other night, i know all about excerise and the effects of wearing bad footwear

Ben, do you have a personal vendetta against your own ugly feet and think that all of us have ugly feet too? (I do actually have ugly feet and save the flip flops for Spain!) but I dont have a problem with other people wearing flip flops! :lol:

maybe just the sound of all that thailand-made cheap foam smacking against some ones heel walking in front of you, is what is more annoying to you! :lol:

Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:35 pm

flip flops and jeans...usually they have a blonde streak through their hair. don't say "it's fashion" it's not :lol:

Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:36 pm

these are nice mind http://fiestaflops.ecrater.com/p/420567 ... lops-large ;) with black cotton socks on, pulled right up [you know like a business man on holidays]

Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:50 pm

I have two left feet, I wear "flip flips"! :D :D :D :D :D

Wed Jun 29, 2011 2:32 pm

what about saddles and white socks :o :o

Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:04 pm

you've got it so wrong ! Flip flops and shorts, pretty much all yr round in cornwall. Would look like a jack in shorts and trainers, dwn here !

Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:15 pm

Ben wrote:Looks pathetic if you ask me, bunch of gayboys :lol:

then my friend,i too am gay, :o :o

Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:25 pm

After wearing heavy work boots all week, one of the best feelings is putting flip flops on and going down the pub on a Friday.

I humbly apologise for any offence caused by my alleged gayness................................ DO I f**k I look great in them :P

Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:38 pm

I wear mine all time in fact i even wear them to the city.........massive disadvantage when having a slash :lol:

Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:40 pm

men who wear white linen trousers with flip flops should have their trousers pulled down and thrown in the stingy nettles