Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

put in a seriously good bid for GOODIE!

Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:29 pm

First off, you know the reason all Dundee United fans want David to sign for cardiff , so we can watch him and Conway link up again. Our 2 cup final heroes. Legends. Cardiff are definatly our choice but it's up to you lot to let your chairman know you want him to sign, get him to put in a proper offer of around £3m and it will happen. He is easily worth £4m. Ive watched him play for united for years , he is going to be moving on from your club and making you a serious profit. And us , because there will be a clause! If you cant afford it we will just have to pray Nottingham come in and take him, or that other intrest develops .

the dirty rangers b******s are trying to tempt him by saying he should put medals ahead of money. Will be in the daily retard tomorrow as they have went begging to the west coast biased media to try and help them. Would be the worst possible move for him. A total disaster for all involved. I really cant see him move to a shit hole like glasgow full of bigots, over cardiff. But they can offer him medals and cl football, yes they buy the title here every year.... I am bewildered that we have not had proper offers considering the crazy fees that go on in england. £3m for this kid is a steal. Rangers dont even value him at £2m BECAUSE THEY ARE SKINT!! :lol: They know we are skint, if we were not in need of cash there is no way £2m would have been quoted, that is just stupid. Use your position to offer him proper money. He is proud of his valuation , http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11095_6912824,00.html and yet rangers say £2m is too much which is an insult. £3m is not enough . Watch the youtube videos of him and see what you could have. Now if cardiff put in an offer of £2m rangers will match it, they might be skint but they are full of shit they are desperate to sign him..... Cardiff need to come out with a statement like "we think he will take us to the premiership and then put in an offer making rangers look stupid, impressing goodwillie and it should be a done deal.

Sorry about the long post but im just pissed off after seeing the back page of the daily record . :oops: :evil: :evil:

Re: put in a seriously good bid for GOODIE!

Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:36 pm

We as fans, mostly, are desperate to sign him, we know what a good deal we are getting! But really, we just have to trust the club will get him signed, but also get us the best deal :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:47 pm

What type of player would u say he is? Play alongside a big man? Be the big man?
I read he lacks pace but clearly a finisher.

Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:05 am

Goodie goodie goodie yum yum http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1z13INp0 ... ure=fvwrel
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9zxXkSFmkv8

Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:07 am

I can see us just missing out on signing him.. Be great if we could pull it off and get him to sign for us but i got a gut feeling were not guna get him, hope im wrong!

Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:37 am

2blue2handle wrote:What type of player would u say he is? Play alongside a big man? Be the big man?

He is the type of player who gets important goals, he's very determined , He's a winner, He will go right to the top mate. That is why those filthy rangers b******s piss me off so much with the way they are going about this . Its an insult . I will be very dissapointed to see him leave United , a small consolation will be that he goes to Wales and we can watch him and Conway fire yous into the premiership and when he leaves you for a bigger club we will get a healthy profit as will you. I don't know how much you have to spend but it must be more than rangers and you got conway free, he chose cardiff over rangers..... I would like to think your chairman will consider this and put in an offer that makes rangers STFU and back down. If you lose out on this kid it should not be to an SPL side.

Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:46 am

Nuclearblue wrote:Goodie goodie goodie yum yum http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1z13INp0 ... ure=fvwrel
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9zxXkSFmkv8

this is one of my favourite goals just cos its against those wankers:lol:, The 3-2 winner at Ibrox

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YzBLn67ecyY&feature=related

Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:47 am

CardiffCity_DundeeUtd wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:What type of player would u say he is? Play alongside a big man? Be the big man?

He is the type of player who gets important goals, he's very determined , He's a winner, He will go right to the top mate. That is why those filthy rangers b******s piss me off so much with the way they are going about this . Its an insult . I will be very dissapointed to see him leave United , a small consolation will be that he goes to Wales and we can watch him and Conway fire yous into the premiership and when he leaves you for a bigger club we will get a healthy profit as will you. I don't know how much you have to spend but it must be more than rangers and you got conway free, he chose cardiff over rangers..... I would like to think your chairman will consider this and put in an offer that makes rangers STFU and back down. If you lose out on this kid it should not be to an SPL side.

Mate, if (when) we hit the Premiership we will be upgrading our ground to hold 35,000
We have billionaire owners... he might just decide we're big enough :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:52 am

Great post, I'm sure Cardiff sending Willo Flood and Warren Feeney over the years would have entitled us with a little discount. Whilst I believe Goodwillie can be a great prospect for our club, we should stick to our guns and not spend over £2 million, alot of clubs have been on a spending spree over the years and have gone in debt. Look at the big guns in the premiership, Man Utd for example are in huge debt. We're a club looking to operate on a sound financial footing, develop our youth system, which is renowned for producing top players over the years, which could benefit Dundee via the loan system if we have a healthy relationship. :ayatollah:

Cardiff will not be held to ransom by any football club, the club has had great connections with Dundee over the years, as mentioned sending Feeney and Flood on loan, who made a great impact in the SPL. I even heard a rumour we maybe either sending Meades or Jarvis on loan to Dundee as part of an agreement (who are both great prospects). Nevertheless, I want a deal which is right for both of our clubs, which is fair and both parties can be satisified.

Nevertheless, by now Rangers probably hate Cardiff alot more than Celtic, not only we have beaten them by signing Conway, but we have sold or released players to Celtic to kick the shit into Rangers four times a year :ayatollah:

So lets hope we reach a fair deal :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:57 am

taffyapple wrote:

Mate, if (when) we hit the Premiership we will be upgrading our ground to hold 35,000
We have billionaire owners... he might just decide we're big enough :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Billionaire owners sounds sweeet , If you sign Goodie I hope there is room for more fans cos with him and Craig Conway in your team I think every United fan around will become a Cardiff City fan aswell :lol:

By next season maybe yous will be ready to take a look at Johnny Russel, here's a video of him in that same game getting the equiliser. This is some f&*&ing goal, and celebration http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v9Dvc5XtgSw

Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:37 am

Mate are you the Dundee Utd chairman :lol: :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:48 am

this is one of my favourite goals just cos its against those wankers:lol:, The 3-2 winner at Ibrox

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YzBLn67ecyY&feature=related

great dummy, cheers for the vid and a great post

he'll prosper in this league no doubt, im hoping the fact we have conway and Malky will be a pull factor! :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:15 am

[quote="CardiffCity_DundeeUtd"]

http://videocelts.com/2011/06/blogs/wil ... e-comments