Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Goodwillie What Do You Think ???

Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:39 pm

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

It seems like the deal is wrapped up so what do you think about him ?????

Re: Goodwillie What Do You Think ???

Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:43 pm

TheTrueBlue7 wrote::ayatollah: :ayatollah:

It seems like the deal is wrapped up so what do you think about him ?????

Looks good, been told by a player in Scotland Goodwillie is Quality but off the pitch a Hot head.

Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:56 pm

Hopefully we get Goodwillie! I think he would be a very good signing for us. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:02 pm

young hungry striker just what we need, i just hope he behaves off the pitch as that whats let us down in the past and we need 100% commitment from our boys if we are to get anywhere near the likes of birmingham,west ham etc
really excited for the new season now :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:07 pm

annis is it a done deal ? :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:21 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Looks good, been told by a player in Scotland Goodwillie is Quality but off the pitch a Hot head.

all that comes across to me as 'he has loads of passion' :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:32 pm

Bloobirds101 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

all that comes across to me as 'he has loads of passion' :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Getting into fights in pubs is not having loads of passion.

He needs to rise above arseholes in the pubs targetting him. I think getting away from the area altogether will be ideal for him. He has talent, he should use that to do his talking, not fighting down the pub.