Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

can we rely on goodwillie?

Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:16 pm

firstly the player is still considering also now someone else has come in and that means we so ften lose the deal...

goodwillie is willing to pee over his home club, and come to cardiff for talks, so if anyone in the premiership makes an approach we are going to be long left behind.
I would of loved him here.

and not in jail or at QPR/wolves

Re: can we rely on goodwillie?

Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:22 pm

Under DJ Disaster waiting to happen. Under Malky, i can see him settling down.

Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:24 pm

brilliantbluebirds09 wrote:Under DJ Disaster waiting to happen. Under Malky, i can see him settling down.

Yes there is much hope under Mackay, under DJ Goodwillie would of been worse than Chopper off the pitch.

Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:26 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
brilliantbluebirds09 wrote:Under DJ Disaster waiting to happen. Under Malky, i can see him settling down.

Yes there is much hope under Mackay, under DJ Goodwillie would of been worse than Chopper off the pitch.

Annis do u think he is likely to sign mate?

Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:27 pm

A bit like my Avitar should be a "Goodwillie"..... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:31 pm

He cant be that good if no Premier league club has come in for him.

Did anyone ever hear of this guy before?????

We should try sign Richardo Fuller and Paul Lambert from Southampton.

Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:39 pm

Nick's Barmy Army wrote:He cant be that good if no Premier league club has come in for him.

Did anyone ever hear of this guy before?????

We should try sign Richardo Fuller and Paul Lambert from Southampton.

So if no Prem Club ever comes in for a player we are after he isn't good enough :?: But has a Prem Club come in for Lambert :?: So we wont want him either then. But with Lambert he is getting on a bit and he is to slow and there are question marks if he can cut it in the Championship. If Goodwillie was good enough for the Prem then he would be in the Prem but he has to cut the mustard at Championship level first, and if he is good enough!! he will help take us to our dream or we cash in. Yes its a gamble but a very good gamble.

Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:42 pm

Daniel_PT_blues wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Annis do u think he is likely to sign mate?

Daniel, Goodwillie has agreed personal terms, City have offered what Dundee Utd originally wanted £2 Mill, but apparently they are still touting for more money, But I would be shocked if we lost him now :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:00 pm

Scottish players are a risk but he seems to ave a quality about him.

Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:03 pm

get him on bored :ayatollah:

i'm sick to death of all these english managers and players with no celtic passion...

swansea were the first to initiate that with B.R
a shame we have took so long to realise

Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:06 pm

if we do sign him and bring back bellers that dressing room will be abit feisty!