Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

What type of reception do u think

Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:00 pm

Chopra will have next season? I use to worship him and thought our club had bent over backwards for him over years however my opinion changed very quickly after his off field antics started again!!! I certainly won't be applauding him I'm glad we got rid. :ayatollah:

Re: What type of reception do u think

Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:01 pm

I think he'll get a warm reception,i will certainly applaud him b4 ko and then that will be it

Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:04 pm

bluebirdsprem2012 wrote:Chopra will have next season? I use to worship him and thought our club had bent over backwards for him over years however my opinion changed very quickly after his off field antics started again!!! I certainly won't be applauding him I'm glad we got rid. :ayatollah:

5/1 That he gets a good reception 100/1 that at least one fan will chuck a betting slip at him. 200/1 that his bookie will run on the pitch rugby tackle him and demand payment for the 3 legged Donkey that came last at Aintree.

Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:04 pm

i think there will be a mixed reception.. there were a few fans who wanted him to stay... im just disappointed in the manner of his last couple of months with us as i was a huge fan of his.. but rightly so his time was up and i believe the club did the correct thing..

i would never boo a former player with exception to j l samuel who was a complete disgrace....

Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:12 pm

I think he will get a few BOOOOSSS - When he comes back to the CCS.

But i will give him a kiss and ask for my £50.00 he still owes me for a bet ;)

Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:13 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
bluebirdsprem2012 wrote:Chopra will have next season? I use to worship him and thought our club had bent over backwards for him over years however my opinion changed very quickly after his off field antics started again!!! I certainly won't be applauding him I'm glad we got rid. :ayatollah:

5/1 That he gets a good reception 100/1 that at least one fan will chuck a betting slip at him. 200/1 that his bookie will run on the pitch rugby tackle him and demand payment for the 3 legged Donkey that came last at Aintree.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ;)

Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:17 pm

I will cheer him and will always remember him for that goal against the jacks :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:17 pm

Daniel_PT_blues wrote:I think he'll get a warm reception,i will certainly applaud him b4 ko and then that will be it

Agree. The reception COULD have been special for a returning idol BUT he blotted that with his antics at the end of last season....

Still respect what he did overall and the entertainment he provided, so a warm welcome and then some traditional 'away player' stick....!! :lol: :lol:

Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:25 pm

TopCat CCFC wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ;)

Oh yeah that's you Tony :oops: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:32 pm

Sorry but he shit on the club when we most needed him