Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Not so GOODwillie...

Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:36 pm

OK great signing Carlos & Annis if it happens, but what about this rape charge... He has been charged to appear at a later date, so what would happens to our up front cash if he goes down for a few years (and IF he did it he deserves it!).

The boy appears to have a few "Mike Phillips" issues:

- In June 2008, Goodwillie was arrested after assaulting a man in a Stirling nightclub, which resulted in a £250 fine.
- He was involved in a similar incident in September 2009 when he was arrested after a nightclub doorman was knocked unconscious.Two months later, Goodwillie received a £200 fine for his part in the incident.
- Goodwillie was questioned by police in relation with an alleged sexual assault of a woman at a New Year house party in Armadale. Goodwillie was charged with rape on 17 January 2011 and will appear in court at a later date.
- He is expected to be charged with serious assault in relation to an incident in Glasgow city centre in November. The 22-year-old is expected to appear at Glasgow Sheriff Court on 30 June at a pleading diet.

4 incidents in 3 years (2 proven), the lad appears to have issues... :old:

Re: Not so GOODwillie...

Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:39 pm

Looks like theres no case to answer?

Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:41 pm

He had fight with massive rugby player in one...so in his defence can't see the rugby player being "innocent".

Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:43 pm

Llantrisant Blue. wrote:He had fight with massive rugby player in one...so in his defence can't see the rugby player being "innocent".

who was this massive rugby player....

OH and why was he fighting in the first place?

Alot of players in interviews have said that he has been a victim of people trying to grab headlines and get their names in black and white writing. All we can hope for is that he is innocent as none of us are certain of what went on. And if he does sign, we supporting 100% until everything is proven. :ayatollah:

Doesn't bother me one bit as long as he can produce on the pitch at the same time.

Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:44 pm

Look it up then you'd know what i mean,pretty sure bellamy has been in trouble and we all love him.

Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:46 pm

Llantrisant Blue. wrote:Look it up then you'd know what i mean,pretty sure bellamy has been in trouble and we all love him.

Last year Bellamy was in trouble while being with us, yet we all ripped into a guy on here who claimed to know what happened.

Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:50 pm

The rape charge is the only problem in my view so let's hope it's cleared up! :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:52 pm

I hope its all cleared up and he's found innocent, I honestly do.

But what would the reaction be to this if he was not signing for us... god forbid if he signed for the Jacks

Don't shoot the messenger just think about it. :old:

Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:57 pm

Aslong as he doesn't sign for the jacks i wouldn't mind in fairness as it's all been 'gossip' so far and we're not 100% whats going on apart from talks between clubs,we need to sign him for the chants we could make up! :lol:

Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:04 pm

Llantrisant Blue. wrote:Aslong as he doesn't sign for the jacks i wouldn't mind in fairness as it's all been 'gossip' so far and we're not 100% whats going on apart from talks between clubs,we need to sign him for the chants we could make up! :lol:

Worth 2m alone! :old:

Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:07 pm

If the case was so serious, it would have been fast tracked by now in regards to the Scotish legal system. The more likely outcome is, it will be a summary trial where the case will be thrown out due to lack of evidence.