Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

UNITY

Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:55 pm

Since arriving at the club, I have read and contributed to this board several times, I've also visited both of the others although I haven't contributed on there yet. One thing that strikes me, and which I am massively disappointed by is the seeming lack of unity between the fans of this great club. Before coming here I was aware of the reputation of Cardiff fans for being passionate and fiercely loyal but I had no idea of the infighting between rival factions.

My plea is this: unite together, forget what happened in this bakery and move on. The club is starting afresh and there's no reason why the fans can't either. For this club to truly move forward we have to work together, from the boardroom, to me, to the team, to you. Life is too short for petty arguments.

Onward

MM

Re: UNITY

Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:56 pm

Good Update Malky :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:56 pm

5/10 for trolling effort.
2/10 for troll quality.

Must try harder.

Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:57 pm

Oh dear, what's the matter? Some spare time between homework and mum making food huh kid?

Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:04 pm

As if Malky MacKay would actually give a serious hoot about a pathetic fabricated messageboard rivalry and furthermore feel the need to comment on it :?