Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

FAO hungdrawnandquatered

Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:54 pm

Why is it that the other board always try to rubbish what Carls posts on this site? He has always given his 100% opinion and now because people like you cannot wait to have a "pop" at him he has quite rightly changed his tack to say its "rumour & gossip"

For me I liked the old format because its good to hear whats actually going on in the club. Carl has always posted what he has been told and to be fair he checks before posting. So before you have another go at him be thankful he has the ear of someone high up in the club so he can give us updates when told to do so.

Carl for me you & Annis are the true reporters of anything Cardiff City so please for us who look forward to your posts don't listen to w***kers like those on the other board.

FAO Mike Morris I am thinking of deleting your forum from my computer because I dont give a stuff if the teachers strike or the cost of living is rising!!!! I want to hear about thew Bluebirds and nothing else!!!!!!

Re: FAO hungdrawnandquatered

Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:05 pm

bethanmattsgrampy wrote:Why is it that the other board always try to rubbish what Carls posts on this site? He has always given his 100% opinion and now because people like you cannot wait to have a "pop" at him he has quite rightly changed his tack to say its "rumour & gossip"

For me I liked the old format because its good to hear whats actually going on in the club. Carl has always posted what he has been told and to be fair he checks before posting. So before you have another go at him be thankful he has the ear of someone high up in the club so he can give us updates when told to do so.

Carl for me you & Annis are the true reporters of anything Cardiff City so please for us who look forward to your posts don't listen to w***kers like those on the other board.

FAO Mike Morris I am thinking of deleting your forum from my computer because I dont give a stuff if the teachers strike or the cost of living is rising!!!! I want to hear about thew Bluebirds and nothing else!!!!!!

I'm sure Mike will be absolutely gutted to hear that! :D

Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:08 pm

Bucksbluebird wrote:

:lol:

Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:44 pm

bornsurvivor wrote:
Bucksbluebird wrote:

:lol: