Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Has Andrew Taylor

Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:50 pm

Signed for us yet?? If not.....WHAT'S THE PROBLEM?? It's a choice between us and little ol bristol shitty. Should have taken him less than 30 seconds to pick......... us: :lol: :lol:

Re: Has Andrew Taylor

Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:57 pm

Andrew Taylor was due to have talks today with both CARDIFF CITY and BRISTOL CITY.

His contract is up this week,and MIDDLESBORO were trying to get him to sign a new one with them.

From what i have been told,Taylor was on £15 k - A week at BORO.

Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:34 pm

Looks like another seaon with Lee Naylor then lol

Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:00 pm

Nick's Barmy Army wrote:Looks like another seaon with Lee Naylor then lol

dont think mm will have this at all!

Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:27 pm

TopCat CCFC wrote:Andrew Taylor was due to have talks today with both CARDIFF CITY and BRISTOL CITY.

His contract is up this week,and MIDDLESBORO were trying to get him to sign a new one with them.

Yes, I'm aware of all this....my point is why hasn't he decided if he was talking to both clubs today? Us or the wurzels......it's a no-brainer.

Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:44 pm

moonboots wrote:
TopCat CCFC wrote:Andrew Taylor was due to have talks today with both CARDIFF CITY and BRISTOL CITY.

Yes, I'm aware of all this....my point is why hasn't he decided if he was talking to both clubs today? Us or the wurzels......it's a no-brainer.

Moonboots - this is at the moment a 3 way decision for Taylor...BORO will not pay £15 K a week now for Taylor.

Taylor is in the same position as Earnie with their present club....Re - Sign but for less money - i would say half the above.

Maybe the lad has been given time to think things over,but i was told this was one of MM - Main players to sign :ayatollah: