Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Aron Gunnarsson

Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:46 pm

after reading carls post last nite i saw tha we he said we were interested in Aron Gunnarsson
so i asked wat they thought of him & this is wat their fan said;

His first season shown promise. His second season wss a complete waste for him. I think his reputation eithin the game (and our management hyping him up, along with fans expectation after his first season) got the better of him. Last season we seen a bit of progress and he was much improved, but still nowhere near the finished article. We've never really seen his best position, although when he played under Andy Thorn for the last few games of the season in Central Midfield of a diamond midfield, he looked pretty good. He got a fair few goals mainly at the start of the season, but this soon died off.

He definatley has the potential, but dont big him up too early other he'll get complacent, which i think is partly to do with how he was in season 2.

We'll look forward to the compensation payments though Even if it will only go towards clearing debt.

sounds like he would be a good squad player but knowing wat malky is like with the kids he mite make him into 1 hell of a player

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Aron Gunnarsson

Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:53 pm

If hes free agent, we wont be paying a penny, because he hasnt been brought through their youth system. :ayatollah: