Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Good news from court today RE:Chelsea

Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:28 pm

One of the men on our bus pleaded not guilty and has had the case deferred time and again until now. Accepted a guilty plea this morning as long as lesser charge provided and has walked with 3 year ban, monies and community service.

And if Dai Taxi is wrong about this I'll smash his skoda up! :lol:

Re: Good news from court today RE:Chelsea

Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:37 pm

arri potta wrote:One of the men on our bus pleaded not guilty and has had the case deferred time and again until now. Accepted a guilty plea this morning as long as lesser charge provided and has walked with 3 year ban, monies and community service.

And if Dai Taxi is wrong about this I'll smash his skoda up! :lol:

Its till harsh in my opinion, but at least No prison :ayatollah:

I am hearing there could be some good news soon from Chelsea fans some have taken their cases all the way.

Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:37 pm

Yes there were cases Today and some have been adjourned until end of July with possible 16 month sentence expected so not all good news...still awaiting news of others but hope your info is correct Arri

Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:59 pm

corky wrote:Yes there were cases Today and some have been adjourned until end of July with possible 16 month sentence expected so not all good news...still awaiting news of others but hope your info is correct Arri

Corky
ive been a avid follower of your updates on the "Chealski fiasco" i put a post on here recently, regarding one of Chealski's big bad boys being sent down, can you shine any light on this?? :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:02 pm

My information is that 4 lads were on Today for violent disorder and affray infact on CL was on for two counts of Violent disorder after all agreeing to accept a lower charge long discussions took place and it was agreed.

Unbelievably this decision was then reversed...after more discussions it was finally agreed that 3 should go right down to section 4, that means no jail, a fine community service and 3 year ban...on CL has to go back to face the affray charge and could get 10-12 months...that is a huge development Today and the lads say it is something to do with evidence....great news for the 3 returning home who most definitely would have faced jail a month ago...like I have said before the tide is turning and I am hopeful things will be come clearer very soon.

Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:07 pm

Cheers butty.. :ayatollah: