Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" YET ANOTHER RUMOUR "

Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:55 pm

This time the rumour is that Cardiff City and Dundee Utd have agreed a figure of £2million for David Goodwillie, this rumour is config out of Scotland.
:ayatollah: :ayatollah:
How the payments will be made is unknown at this moment but only that the figure has been agreed.

Re: YET ANOTHER RUMOUR

Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:56 pm

idle gossip. :lol: :lol:

Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:57 pm

If this rumour is true then it is excellent news.

Cardiff needed to act fast with Goodwillie.

:ayatollah:

YOU BEAT ME TOO IT!!!

http://www.thecourier.co.uk/Sport/Footb ... -move.html

keep them coming carl!! :ayatollah: these rumours are great!! :D

any news on earnie!! i hope we get earnie in aswel!! :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:58 pm

Really hoping this is true,fingers crossed

Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:59 pm

carlccfc wrote:This time the rumour is that Cardiff City and Dundee Utd have agreed a figure of £2million for David Goodwillie, this rumour is config out of Scotland.

How the payments will be made is unknown at this moment but only that the figure has been agreed.

Let's hope this is true. Brilliant if it is. How much credence do you put on the source Carl?

Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:00 pm

he does have a punchable face I must admit, it'll be kissable if he come and bangs in 30+ though.

Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:01 pm

moonboots wrote:
carlccfc wrote:This time the rumour is that Cardiff City and Dundee Utd have agreed a figure of £2million for David Goodwillie, this rumour is config out of Scotland.

Let's hope this is true. Brilliant if it is. How much credence do you put on the source Carl?

Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:01 pm

Cant wait to get goodwillie on the back of my city shirt lol

Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:08 pm

i hope so :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:08 pm

bluebird7291 wrote:
moonboots wrote:

That can't be Carl's source....it only says we are edging closer to the £2m....Carl says we have agreed it.

Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:09 pm

Would be great if this RUMOUR is true ;)

Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:10 pm

mr'mogreenz wrote:Cant wait to get goodwillie on the back of my city shirt lol

It'll do your 'street cred' no harm at all....!! :lol:

Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:13 pm

Just heard another classic, his brother "GOODFANNY" just signed for the C--ts down the road.... ;) :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:14 pm

i agree its probs not carls source. i only posted it because carl said it came from scotland and i saw that in a scottish paper. so i thought it all met and made sence. :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:16 pm

my misses will be pleased she likes goodwillie :oops: :lol: :lol:

Re: "YET ANOTHER RUMOUR"

Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:25 pm

Carl City have agreed to pay Dundee Utd £2Mill WOW :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Up to them to agree :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:27 pm

Sven Ghali wrote:
mr'mogreenz wrote:Cant wait to get goodwillie on the back of my city shirt lol

It'll do your 'street cred' no harm at all....!! :lol:

:lol:

Re: "YET ANOTHER RUMOUR"

Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:32 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Carl City have agreed to pay Dundee Utd £2Mill WOW :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Up to them to agree :ayatollah:

plus perks for promotion Id imagine?? BIG deal for both parties.

Re: " YET ANOTHER RUMOUR "

Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:36 pm

If w do sign him for two million it will show the malasians are well up for it next season, a great statement of intent, plus sign a few good players out of contract, should be another interesting season for the mighty bluebirds cant wait :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:41 pm

cracking if this is true, shame we didnt spend just a little bit more last year and get those extra few points for automatic.

anyway great we have goodwillie and conway but man we still have alot of holes to fill !!.

woul dlove if taylor signs today or tomorrow and i think we can just about leave the defence alone unless anyone worth while becomes available. but now we need to get the top half of the field filled

Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:42 pm

The Scottish Herald are reporting that we've"upped the offer". As others have said, this will show great intent

Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:45 pm

http://www.heraldscotland.com/sport/spl ... -1.1108547

Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:46 pm

A new central midfield is essential as I cannot go through another season of Mcsnail. Fine for the bench and to calm it all down if the game suits but not a first team choice. No shirkers, no bottlers, just hard and pacy men who aren't afraid of shooting.

And a strike partner for Goodwillie as he cannot play Parkin as a first choice surely.

I won''t believe anything about Goodwillie though until he is in a blue shirt with malaysia on the front.

Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:47 pm

cheers Carl :ayatollah: :ayatollah: your going to be busy man this summer :lol: :lol:

Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:54 pm

Seems like a similar player to Chopra.

Obviously with more hunger!

Exciting times ahead... :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:08 pm

How good is this Goodwillie???

Doesnt say much for a guy only scored a handful of goals in a shitty scottish league

Hope i am wrong and he can score 20plus for us.

Give the beast a crack

We should be going in for Fuller as he is a quality striker

Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:32 pm

Great update Carl.

Lets get rid of this "rumour" shite just to appease a small minority
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: