Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Malky at CCS today

Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:48 am

Just saw him whilst driving past, in meetings with GJ by looks of it! No sign of the 5 potential players though .. Ha

Re: Malky at CCS today

Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:50 am

if both posts are true then its taken taylor an hour to make his mind up? considering they were down the vale an hour ago.
plus it has been in the papers that taylor was meeting cardiff today :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:51 am

cecilccfc wrote:Just saw him whilst driving past, in meetings with GJ by looks of it! No sign of the 5 potential players though .. Ha

I heard Taylor is meeting both City and Bristol today.

Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:53 am

worcester_ccfc wrote:
cecilccfc wrote:Just saw him whilst driving past, in meetings with GJ by looks of it! No sign of the 5 potential players though .. Ha

I heard Taylor is meeting both City and Bristol today.

hes met bristol last week though :| if thats true its not good news :?

Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:55 am

You were able to tell what he was up to whilst driving past? You must be Steve Austin.

Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:55 am

bluebird7291 wrote:if both posts are true then its taken taylor an hour to make his mind up? considering they were down the vale an hour ago.
plus it has been in the papers that taylor was meeting cardiff today :ayatollah:

Ah didn't no he was down Vale to, well they seemed in good spirit, looked as if GJ was taking the piss out of Malky's number plate

Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:57 am

bornsurvivor wrote:

You were able to tell what he was up to whilst driving past? You must be Steve Austin.

Bit vague maybe, took a work call in City car park ..

Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:03 am

cecilccfc wrote:
bluebird7291 wrote:if both posts are true then its taken taylor an hour to make his mind up? considering they were down the vale an hour ago.

Ah didn't no he was down Vale to, well they seemed in good spirit, looked as if GJ was taking the piss out of Malky's number plate

you on about the one on his bemmer ? :D

Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:04 am

cecilccfc wrote:
bornsurvivor wrote:

Bit vague maybe, took a work call in City car park ..

£60 fine and 3 penalty points IMO.

'Welcome to Cardiff' :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:06 am

cecilccfc wrote:

:lol: :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:13 am

The Premier 1 wrote:
cecilccfc wrote:

you on about the one on his bemmer ? :D

Yeah, classic plate ha

Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:08 pm

There's unlikely to be a big difference in the money being offered

Do an Alex Ferguson, Malky!.....

Tell Taylor if he cant make his mind up between Cardiff City and Bristol City
then he probably isnt the sort of player we're looking for!!

Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:18 pm

Bloobirds101 wrote:
cecilccfc wrote:Bit vague maybe, took a work call in City car park ..

For taking a call in a carpark :?

Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:22 pm

taylor was at vale gym being shown around by malky mackay, gethin jenkins and another bloke didnt know him at 10.45 :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:39 pm

there were new possible players at ground today - this morning with malky ! ?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:50 pm

Gordon Bennett....!!

Why on earth do some of people have to invent stories on here....??

I drive a simialr car to Malky and I was in Sloper Road earier today....

How do you know it wasn't me you saw....??

When there's something to say, the club (or Carl/Annis etc :lol: ) will let us all know....!!

Until then, as Carl now states thanks to the snipers on here, it's all gossip, rumour and stirring....!!

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:56 pm

Sven Ghali wrote:Gordon Bennett....!!

When there's something to say, the club (or Carl/Annis etc :lol: ) will let us all know....!!

Until then, as Carl now states thanks to the snipers on here, it's all gossip, rumour and stirring....!!

get a grip the photo dont lie

Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:04 pm

Haha you moron... So shall no one else post anything? Are you Malkys double? Do you drive a car with the number plate Malky and get ushered in to the CCS with Gethin ... Simply passing on some information lad, don't claim to be in the know.. Only person I know at City is whitts, but the difference is when I hear something about him I keep it to myself ..

Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:09 pm

Haha you moron... So shall no one else post anything? Are you Malkys double? Do you drive a car with the number plate Malky and get ushered in to the CCS with Gethin ... Simply passing on some information lad, don't claim to be in the know.. Only person I know at City is whitts, but the difference is when I hear something about him I keep it to myself ..[/quote]

I spoke with him this morning and he has a great personality - he his buzzing and the fact that he takes time out to call me by my christian name - speak - and have a laugh is 100 per cent improvement on DJ he will have the fans rocking this season
oh yes he also took time out to do the :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:15 pm

cecilccfc wrote:

Haha you moron... So shall no one else post anything? Are you Malkys double? Do you drive a car with the number plate Malky and get ushered in to the CCS with Gethin ... Simply passing on some information lad, don't claim to be in the know.. Only person I know at City is whitts, but the difference is when I hear something about him I keep it to myself ..

Moron?? :lol: Hmmm, I'll save that one for another time....but your comment IS noted!! :roll:

You completely missed my point....

I wasn't saying he WASN'T at CCS, I was simply saying that certain people are inventing stories to go on this web-site and it is getting tedious....

Your comment on 'Whitts' is irrelavant too....other than for 'name-dropping' purposes, of course!!

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:35 pm

Hallett wrote:
Bloobirds101 wrote:
cecilccfc wrote:Bit vague maybe, took a work call in City car park ..

For taking a call in a carpark :?

Car was still rolling IMO.

Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:41 pm

Sven Ghali wrote:
cecilccfc wrote:

Moron?? :lol: Hmmm, I'll save that one for another time....but your comment IS noted!! :roll:

You completely missed my point....

I wasn't saying he WASN'T at CCS, I was simply saying that certain people are inventing stories to go on this web-site and it is getting tedious....

Your comment on 'Whitts' is irrelavant too....other than for 'name-dropping' purposes, of course!!

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Not really irrelevant as others hear information its just up to certain people to tell, agree with you that rumours are tedious but suprised to hear you say it as surely you know its a fans messageboard judging by your number of posts anyway

Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:43 pm

There NEVER WAS 5 Potential players that was Baker coming on here making it up with his 18th made up name :roll: There will be 2 players at least this week as I have said all along :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:54 pm

mallo wrote:

get a grip the photo dont lie

Yeah it does, You used Adobe Photo Shop so don't tell porkies. :lol:

Just messing mate. :lol:

Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:56 pm

mallo you need to get some work done and stop hanging around the stadium,
then you can afford a camera that photos shit butt :lol:

P.s i know your there working was a joke lol

maklys BMw has a reg M8 LKY

Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:16 pm

shit phone - m8 full of dust !

Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:14 pm

mallo wrote:shit phone - m8 full of dust !

mal and malky.jpg

The camera never lies!!!! ;) You looking for this photo Mallo???? 8-) :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:52 am

Warrior wrote:
sam salim wrote:
mallo wrote:shit phone - m8 full of dust !

mal and malky.jpg

The camera never lies!!!! ;) You looking for this photo Mallo???? 8-) :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

spot on mate :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Ive got a bit of a habit of putting a few people in their place!!!!! ;) :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: