Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

This Pre Order Thing With The New Shirt

Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:10 am

Well I decided to order one last night, well in fact order one for my grandson who wanted it as a birthday present.

Anyway I was going to go down the stadium next weekend and get one but decided to order online but I was really disappointed not to receive the Ambo discount at the checkout. I know the discounts have been reducing season after season from the original 20% when the Ambo ST were first offered but last season I did get 10% off when I bought the shirt in the Stadium Shop.

Anyone know if the 10% discount is still available when you purchase items worth over £20 in the shop because if it is the this marketing campaign of pre ordering shirts is a little unfair.

I really don't want to be negative but this sort of stinks of the club taking us for granted. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: This Pre Order Thing With The New Shirt

Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:13 am

The only way to get the 10% discount for pre order new shirts is over the fone :ayatollah: :D :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:22 am

Vintage 63 wrote:The only way to get the 10% discount for pre order new shirts is over the fone :ayatollah: :D :ayatollah:

Thanks for that I wish I had called the club now but thats life. You think the club could put a promo box or something similar at the checkout for internet purchases for a fan number so the discount could be applied.

It is 2011 afterall. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:15 am

To be fair to the club, they did anounce at the time of advertising the sale of the new shirt, that due to technical difficulties, Ambassadors would have to phone to get their discount! :ayatollah:

http://www.cardiffcityfc.co.uk/page/New ... 02,00.html

Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:32 am

Overthemoon wrote:To be fair to the club, they did anounce at the time of advertising the sale of the new shirt, that due to technical difficulties, Ambassadors would have to phone to get their discount! :ayatollah:

http://www.cardiffcityfc.co.uk/page/New ... 02,00.html

:oops: