Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

The Willo Flood Appreciation Thread

Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:49 am

'Former Celtic and Cardiff winger Willo Flood - who is now back at United - is resigned to losing his team-mate before too long and has urged him to head south to avoid the goldfish bowl in Glasgow.

---------------

Flood experienced Old Firm football for himself during his time at Parkhead and recommended that Goodwillie opts for Wales if Cardiff can finalise the deal with United.

The Irishman, who rejoined United from Middlesbrough this summer, said: "I think it's only a matter of time until a fee is agreed and he's on his way.

"If I was him I would go to south because at least he would have a life outside of football. He would be able to go and enjoy his life. He just wants to play football and enjoy his game. I'm sure if he has his way he will go to the English leagues.

"If Cardiff agree a fee for him he should seriously consider it. They are a great club with good staff and they will look after him.

"They are a Premiership club in waiting. If they get promoted and into the Premiership football in Wales would hit the roof."'

-----------

It could be things like this that make him come here. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: The Willo Flood Appreciation Thread

Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:59 am

Agree but don't most people want the "good staff" gone because they worked with DJ :?

Gotta love willo tho :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:29 am

The best thing is, Willo will be raving about the support here, he was a popular
lad was Willo. He was here for the last NP years, f**k me we had some good
atmospheres then

Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:46 am

all ways thought willio didnt do as good as he could have. dont know if that was down to him or DJ but one things for sure.....
ONCE A BLUEBIRD ALWAYS A BLUEBIRD :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:24 am

taffyapple wrote:The best thing is, Willo will be raving about the support here, he was a popular
lad was Willo. He was here for the last NP years, f**k me we had some good
atmospheres then

Oh YESSS... :ayatollah:

Brum & Wolves come to my mind, I almost felt sick to my stomach, cos we were singing and chanting constantly. Was completely exhausted at the end of the day...

Ninian Park, where are you now? :cry: