Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: HOTTEST YOUNG TALENT IN BRITAIN

Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:29 pm

blackswan wrote:
lugg89 wrote:
blackswan wrote:I admire your positivity but the way your harping on is he's the new Messi ffs.

Bet you don't sign him anyway.

go and put your dick back in your sister and f**k off to planet incest you c**t.

You should realise by now that tepid insults like that are like water off a ducks back to us Jacks now ;) Means nothing to me kidda.

Got anything interesting to say? Thought not.

why are you even on here though? seriously? your a swansea town fan with a definate inferiority complex, why else would you feel the need to come on here. thought not.

Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:14 pm

blackswan wrote:
lugg89 wrote:
blackswan wrote:I admire your positivity but the way your harping on is he's the new Messi ffs.

go and put your dick back in your sister and f**k off to planet incest you c**t.

You should realise by now that tepid insults like that are like water off a ducks back to us Jacks now ;) Means nothing to me kidda.

If your bored of your sister, try your mother.

Ask her to do her special trick with her mouth

She loves a dildo up her ar*e while she's riding you.

Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:36 pm

People always say 'the Spl is shite, he hasnt' score 7053 goals in one season so cant be any good'...the truth is, the defenders there can still kick lumps out of a player. Especially when Dundee Utd are in the no mans land between the Old firm and the also rans.

Goodwillie :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:29 am

blackswan wrote:
lugg89 wrote:

Just to clarify..

Swansea Town are a Premiership club now, and the PLAYERS AND MANAGER deserved it,
they were brilliant, fair play! However, your support is pathetic, you could not even sell
all your Wembley tickets without moving them on to the Ospreys :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Swansea, the town, does not deserve a decent team, cos nobody there really gives a f**k!!

Cardiff City, last season had a team that on the whole, didnt give a shite, a manager that
wasnt worth a wank... yet have STILL sold more SEASON TICKETS for next season than you
will ever get in the ground!!

We are a bigger attraction to players even in the Championship than you are in the Premiership
we have players desperate to come here. You have got to the promised land and yet players are
taking you to court so they can leave.

We fucked up. Your there, we're not

Enjoy your season

Learn some Rugby songs for those big games :lol: :lol:

Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:32 am

Goowillie --good prospect but lets be fair if he was that good at least 10 clubs would be after him some lower premier

I doubt very much that he will be better than Bothroyd or Chopra --or Earnie

Still another pisshead womaniser =--bring him down now