Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Goodwillie to forest

Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:52 pm

everyone have a look at who earnie plays for :D :D :D
:ayatollah:

Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:54 pm

nerd wrote:Never ceases to amaze me the number of people who want to deliberately f*** things up for others just because they think they're being clever.

Someone like say Baker, I could understand, but...

oh for goodness we're messing around mun!! i want him to sign...i tell you what. I'll stop just for YOU.

Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:55 pm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Goodwillie

Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:57 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
nerd wrote:Never ceases to amaze me the number of people who want to deliberately f*** things up for others just because they think they're being clever.

oh for goodness we're messing around mun!! i want him to sign...i tell you what. I'll stop just for YOU.

Like it or not, a lot of people put a lot of time into creating articles there. Sourcing, researching et al. Because you're bored that gives you the right to f**k around with that work, wasting other peoples time correcting it? Eventually all that happens is that due to people dicking around, the page gets protected so nobody can edit it. Great that, eh?

Great, you want him to sign. So do I.

Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:00 pm

nerd wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:

Like it or not, a lot of people put a lot of time into creating articles there. Sourcing, researching et al. Because you're bored that gives you the right to f**k around with that work, wasting other peoples time correcting it? Eventually all that happens is that due to people dicking around, the page gets protected so nobody can edit it. Great that, eh?

Great, you want him to sign. So do I.

yes its brilliant, and if you look ive pasted a warning (sort of) to me and i was going to stop...what do you want me to do? send an email to wikipedia to unprotect it? find out who made the article and write an email apolagizing to them? Yes it was dicking around but i bet you didnt complain when it said on jays page that he plays for man u :roll:

Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:03 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:yes its brilliant, and if you look ive pasted a warning (sort of) to me and i was going to stop...what do you want me to do? send an email to wikipedia to unprotect it? find out who made the article and write an email apolagizing to them? Yes it was dicking around but i bet you didnt complain when it said on jays page that he plays for man u :roll:

Funnily enough, I don't follow Jay's page.

Anybody vandalising that is equally a bit of a cock tbh, so if you're trying to claim I'm inconsistent, that's a false claim.

Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:04 pm

nerd wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:yes its brilliant, and if you look ive pasted a warning (sort of) to me and i was going to stop...what do you want me to do? send an email to wikipedia to unprotect it? find out who made the article and write an email apolagizing to them? Yes it was dicking around but i bet you didnt complain when it said on jays page that he plays for man u :roll:

Anybody vandalising that is equally a bit of a cock tbh, so if you're trying to claim I'm inconsistent, that's a false claim.

not really. just in the know ;)

Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:04 pm

nerd wrote:

in consistent? that was my first ever time i done it!! you may not believe me but it is. But I dont care if you do or dont believe me.

Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:10 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
nerd wrote:

in consistent? that was my first ever time i done it!! you may not believe me but it is. But I dont care if you do or dont believe me.

I do believe you.

Not even sure why you posted that, my point was in response to you claim "i bet you didnt complain when it said on jays page that he plays for man u". If I'd seen it, I'd have complained / changed it back. Hence my point being my view is consistent...

Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:11 pm

nerd wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
nerd wrote:[yes its brilliant, and if you look ive pasted a warning (sort of) to me and i was going to stop...what do you want me to do? send an email to wikipedia to unprotect it? find out who made the article and write an email apolagizing to them? Yes it was dicking around but i bet you didnt complain when it said on jays page that he plays for man u :roll:

I do believe you.

Not even sure why you posted that, my point was in response to you claim "i bet you didnt complain when it said on jays page that he plays for man u". If I'd seen it, I'd have complained / changed it back. Hence my point being my view is consistent...[/quote]

sorry thought you said i was inconsistent, i read what i want to read bad attitude i know. Anyway, I wasn't accusing you of being inconsistent...

Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:16 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:sorry thought you said i was inconsistent, i read what i want to read bad attitude i know. Anyway, I wasn't accusing you of being inconsistent...

All water under the bridge, tbh. Most people only read what they want to at times. I was probably a touch harsh tbh.

Wikipedia has strengths and flaws - biggest flaw being anyone can edit, even not logged in. Means what could be something useful and productive gets bogged down by spending more time cleaning up rather than creating, improving articles. Which was one of the main reasons I quit it in the first place.

Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:19 pm

nerd wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:sorry thought you said i was inconsistent, i read what i want to read bad attitude i know. Anyway, I wasn't accusing you of being inconsistent...

All water under the bridge, tbh. Most people only read what they want to at times. I was probably a touch harsh tbh.

Wikipedia has strengths and flaws - biggest flaw being anyone can edit, even not logged in. Means what could be something useful and productive gets bogged down by spending more time cleaning up rather than creating, improving articles. Which was one of the main reasons I quit it in the first place.

You are right they shouldn't let anyone f**k around with it. How ever I will not use that excuse for what I did, but I still dont see what I've done wrong, and if it fucks up the deal between Goodwillie and City then thats just pathetic and I dunno if I could bring myself around to watch Cardiff anymore. (maybe an over reaction but IF that happened and I was blamed for it, I'd be pissed off)

Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:21 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
nerd wrote:

You are right they shouldn't let anyone f**k around with it. How ever I will not use that excuse for what I did, but I still dont see what I've done wrong, and if it fucks up the deal between Goodwillie and City then thats just pathetic and I dunno if I could bring myself around to watch Cardiff anymore. (maybe an over reaction but IF that happened and I was blamed for it, I'd be pissed off)

I doubt you'd be blamed and I'd doubt it would cause any deal to collapse. I somehow doubt people within the game scan wikipedia for vandalism to get transfer rumours :lol:

Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:24 pm

nerd wrote:
nerd wrote:

I doubt you'd be blamed and I'd doubt it would cause any deal to collapse. I somehow doubt people within the game scan wikipedia for vandalism to get transfer rumours :lol:[/quote]

I only said that cause jonesy blamed the messageboards (no doubt this one was to blame) for fucjing up the o'brian deal i believe

Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:26 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:I only said that cause jonesy blamed the messageboards (no doubt this one was to blame) for fucjing up the o'brian deal i believe

Yeah. Jones was just being an arsehole tbh.

After all, O'Brien who acted as his own agent, on loan at Leeds, a Leeds fan, who lived near Leeds of course wasn't going to tell Leeds of our interest :lol:

Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:26 pm

nerd wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:I only said that cause jonesy blamed the messageboards (no doubt this one was to blame) for fucjing up the o'brian deal i believe

Yeah. Jones was just being an arsehole tbh.

After all, O'Brien who acted as his own agent, on loan at Leeds, a Leeds fan, who lived near Leeds of course wasn't going to tell Leeds of our interest :lol:

:lol: :ayatollah:

Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:28 pm

I really hope we sign Goodwillie! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:28 pm

jaybothroyd wrote:I really hope we sign Goodwillie! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

ditto....bridgend town will want a few mil though :D

Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:33 pm

Bloobirds101 wrote:i had my account banned in march for changing jay bothroyds picture to him and chris burke as batman and robin :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

that was you?
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:35 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
Bloobirds101 wrote:have you seen how many goals hes scored?

sign him up now.

401 goals in 23 appearance for raith :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thats nothing, I read on wiki yesterday that Thomas Fish scored 476 goals in 17 games for the Academy, was captain of Nigeria AND President of Unicef.

Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:36 pm

PtB wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
Bloobirds101 wrote:have you seen how many goals hes scored?

sign him up now.

401 goals in 23 appearance for raith :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thats nothing, I read on wiki yesterday that Thomas Fish scored 476 goals in 17 games for the Academy, was captain of Nigeria AND President of Unicef.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: