Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Ali - Come on support the boys and make.some.noiiiiise. Do you find this cringeworthy or love it?

You may select 1 option

View results

Further to another thead, Ali on the Mic.

Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:45 pm

This isnt a have a go at anyone thread just wondering what the members of this forum think of the

Come on support the boys and make.some.Noiiiise thing as there seems to be split opinion.

Re: Further to another thead, Ali on the Mic.

Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:01 pm

Ali is a class act. He has wit a sense of humour. The question is do we want some soulless nobody or someone who gets the crowd going and gets laughs. Ali all the way :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:04 pm

Hmmm i thought the boro game before ko was a tad cringeworthy,but other than that i think he's spot on and does a cracking job :ayatollah:

Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:05 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Ali is a class act. He has wit a sense of humour. The question is do we want some soulless nobody or someone who gets the crowd going and gets laughs. Ali all the way :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

No racism?

Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:06 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Ali is a class act. He has wit a sense of humour. The question is do we want some soulless nobody or someone who gets the crowd going and gets laughs. Ali all the way :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Couldn't agree more.
People moaning about the club losing it's sole, becoming about business rather than about fans..... Yet some people want a real fan sacked from doing his job :?

Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:10 pm

CCFC 24 wrote:

No racism?

Oh hello its old sour kraut. i bet if you ever laughed your face would split in two. If you think i am such a Racist why are you following my every post ? You seem obsessed Chief

Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:11 pm

@2Blue.

Just for the record mate, I am not saying for one minute that I want Ali sacked or even replaced.

I personaly dont like Cmon Support The Boys and Make some Noise, thats all Evil C reckoned the majority of fans love it.

Hence the poll.

Judging by the results it would suggest he was right and I was wrong.

Im big enough to accept that. :ayatollah:

Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:26 pm

I wasn't thinking you did mate, everyone has there opinion :ayatollah:
As the saying goes you can only please some of the people some of the time.... I personally like him but always have :ayatollah:

As well as being good at his job he is a very very nice guy (not that it matters for the poll). Anyone could happily speak to the guy for hours and just enjoy speaking with him.

Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:30 pm

Your every post = viewing the same thread as you twice?

Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:30 pm

MillarFromTheHalfWayLine wrote:@2Blue.

Just for the record mate, I am not saying for one minute that I want Ali sacked or even replaced.

I personaly dont like Cmon Support The Boys and Make some Noise, thats all Evil C reckoned the majority of fans love it.

Hence the poll.

Judging by the results it would suggest he was right and I was wrong.

Im big enough to accept that. :ayatollah:

It's not for everyone mate like i said i only found him cringeworthy at the end of the season games but i wouldnt say i love the stuff on the mic u need a 3rd option :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:13 pm

Every now and again Ali will come up with something really class Rock Around The Clock for Pompey Their fans faces! :lol:

Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:44 pm

i dont like him saying that as noone really makes noise after it i try my best to get songs going straight after but always struggle. but i do like his other remarks and music choice he always plays songs that are quite fitting for the game so i say we keep him.