Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Can we please have a minutes silence

Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:03 pm

For Sam Salims thread on Samgit. It was 5 pages of pure Comedy Gold. Never again will we see the humour the wit the laughs in one thread. RIP Farewell thread you will sadly be missed ImageImageImage

Re: Can we please have a minutes silence

Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:04 pm

shut up you tit :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:06 pm

Ironically, the usual idiots on CCMB, who complained the thread hadn't been deleted are now complaining it has gone :lol:

Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:06 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:For Sam Salims thread on Samgit. It was 5 pages of pure Comedy Gold. Never again will we see the humour the wit the laughs in one thread. RIP Farewell thread you will sadly be missed ImageImageImage

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: Great craic all together viewtopic.php?f=2&t=51412

Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:07 pm

If you found that insanely funny then you haven't lived!

Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:07 pm

Johnny Rythmn wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:For Sam Salims thread on Samgit. It was 5 pages of pure Comedy Gold. Never again will we see the humour the wit the laughs in one thread. RIP Farewell thread you will sadly be missed ImageImageImage

YOU GOT MY HOPES UP THEN THAT IT WAS BACK :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:08 pm

CCFC 24 wrote:If you found that insanely funny then you haven't lived!

Hey get off our thread we are grieving. Dont you have no shame :lol:

Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:10 pm

nerd wrote:Ironically, the usual idiots on CCMB, who complained the thread hadn't been deleted are now complaining it has gone :lol:

thats f*cking amazing!!! :lol: :lol:

Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:11 pm

Your nose is longer than your cock.

Will ya ever feck off?

You don't like our posts, so why bother following? :old:

Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:11 pm

Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:12 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
Johnny Rythmn wrote:

YOU GOT MY HOPES UP THEN THAT IT WAS BACK :lol: :lol: :lol:

They killed that one as well.

It happened when Carl arrived :(

Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:14 pm

How sad.

Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:15 pm

http://www.ccmb.co.uk/fudforum/index.ph ... 3d15bbfa13 Marc got a mention :lol: :lol: :lol: and an indirect one about me but never mentioned my name.
I really am missing that thread now :cry: :cry: :cry:

Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:41 pm

And acording to MMMB Taffyapple is a right tool :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Well answers on a postcard is Taffyapple a tool ? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:18 pm

Sludge reckons "Paki" means Hope :? :? :? :? :? So if i call someone hope that is Racist :? :? :?

Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:50 pm

Bloobirds101 wrote:How sad.

It is sad.

What a great thread it was.

Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:08 pm

I removed it and not because I found it offensive but because others would and we as we all know people dont need an excuse to have a go at this MB.

My personal opinion with comedy is everything goes because it is just comedy, not everyone agrees.

Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:56 am

I hope you put it somewhere safe Chief. You have to look after her treat her with some dignity as one day we might all be on a downer and we can cheer ecveeyone up with that thread again :lol: :ayatollah: :D

Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:09 pm

i could see where that was going and i stayed well clear of it! .... i just couldnt cope with that over the weekend! :lol:

Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:15 pm

AHERNE wrote:i could see where that was going and i stayed well clear of it! .... i just couldnt cope with that over the weekend! :lol:

Dont think it could have gone much further!! I hope shes being treated well with all the other deleted threads :(

Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:27 pm

IsThatUJohnWayne wrote:
AHERNE wrote:i could see where that was going and i stayed well clear of it! .... i just couldnt cope with that over the weekend! :lol:

Dont think it could have gone much further!! I hope shes being treated well with all the other deleted threads :(

to be honest johnwayne if id been a mod i`d have deleted it as soon as i saw the word paki ... we are not retarded, we all know its a racist term, so lets not try to pretend it isnt!

Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:37 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:I hope you put it somewhere safe Chief. You have to look after her treat her with some dignity as one day we might all be on a downer and we can cheer ecveeyone up with that thread again :lol: :ayatollah: :D

It's safe don't worry :lol:

Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:48 pm

AHERNE wrote:
IsThatUJohnWayne wrote:

to be honest johnwayne if id been a mod i`d have deleted it as soon as i saw the word paki ... we are not retarded, we all know its a racist term, so lets not try to pretend it isnt!

So paki is racist, yet using retarded is ok!!!! Cant pick and choose what u class as discrimination!

Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:03 pm

haha! johnwayne you`ve watched something about mary havent you? ... retarded is an actual term for people. my mothers brother [my uncle] was mentally retarded and its the term that was always used when explaining to people about why he was like he was http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mental_retardation i tell you what if you can find me a link to say any different i will apologise to you! ... and while your at it, find me a link that says paki isnt a racist term! thanks in advance :ayatollah: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ethnic_slurs#Paki

Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:12 pm

AHERNE wrote:haha! johnwayne you`ve watched something about mary havent you? ... retarded is an actual term for people. my mothers brother [my uncle] was mentally retarded and its the term that was always used when explaining to people about why he was like he was http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mental_retardation i tell you what if you can find me a link to say any different i will apologise to you! ... and while your at it, find me a link that says paki isnt a racist term! thanks in advance :ayatollah: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ethnic_slurs#Paki

SHIT I`LL APOLOGISE IN ADVANCE! .... YOUR RIGHT ITS NOT USED ANYMORE! :oops: I`LL APOLOGISE TO MY NOW DEAD UNCLE TOO!

Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:16 pm

AHERNE wrote:haha! johnwayne you`ve watched something about mary havent you? ... retarded is an actual term for people. my mothers brother [my uncle] was mentally retarded and its the term that was always used when explaining to people about why he was like he was http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mental_retardation i tell you what if you can find me a link to say any different i will apologise to you! ... and while your at it, find me a link that says paki isnt a racist term! thanks in advance :ayatollah: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ethnic_slurs#Paki

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=paki :D

Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:16 pm

AHERNE wrote:

SHIT I`LL APOLOGISE IN ADVANCE! .... YOUR RIGHT ITS NOT USED ANYMORE! :oops: I`LL APOLOGISE TO MY NOW DEAD UNCLE TOO!

:lol: :lol: no worries, it doesnt bother me, personally if said in jest amongst friends anything goes, some are different i guess, but i cant help but try to wind up the OTT PC brigade :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:05 pm

AHERNE wrote:
IsThatUJohnWayne wrote:

to be honest johnwayne if id been a mod i`d have deleted it as soon as i saw the word paki :o You just used that word. Now as a Moderator you would have to delete the whole thread. You fool Aherne :lol: ... we are not retarded, we all know its a racist term, so lets not try to pretend it isnt!