Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

FAO Top Cat

Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:20 pm

T C I Always enjoy reading your posts they are always sensible,, and reading between the lines you know a bit about bellers hopefully returning, i know its all guesswork at the moment but you keep hinting he may not come alone, would i be far off the mark thinking shay given could be tempted to come with him i hope so he would put ten to fifteen points on our total points tally next year, keep up the good work top cat.

Re: FAO Top Cat

Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:23 pm

i hope hes right but i got a gut feeling bellamys going to play his football in america next season :|

Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:40 pm

evans above wrote:T C I Always enjoy reading your posts they are always sensible,, and reading between the lines you know a bit about bellers hopefully returning, i know its all guesswork at the moment but you keep hinting he may not come alone, would i be far off the mark thinking shay given could be tempted to come with him i hope so he would put ten to fifteen points on our total points tally next year, keep up the good work top cat.

evans above :ayatollah: We all have to wait and see what happens.Everything i post is the truth or has come from people in a position to know.
When im not sure of things,you will see imoa,its my thoughts.

To answer your question,if other clubs don't come in for your named player,and Bellers is here..watch this space.
MAN CITY - Will have to get rid of 5 or more players on these high wages.Every day "new names"are getting linked to them.

I DON'T WANT TO FALL INTO A TRAP AND NAME - NAMES WHICH END UP WITH OUR CLUB LOSING OUT :ayatollah:

Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:03 am

Cheers i just hope we can get bellers back just wait and see i suppose :ayatollah:

Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:05 pm

Evans Above and all on here,to update the latest at MAN CITY - Some of tomorrows papers will name the players RM wants.

Goalkeeper : Sergio Romer 24 years of age from AZ.

Defender : Stefan Savic 20 years of age from Partizan,rated at £7M.

Midfielder : Alessio Cerci 23 years of age from Fiorentina

As for the players who MAN CITY want off the wage bill : Bellers : Bridge : SWP : Santa Cruz : Onuoha : Jo : Adebayor : To Name Just 7....As i said just watch this space :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:15 pm

To update the question today - evans above :ayatollah: with regards Shay Given.

I Had lunch yesterday with Nukie,and we talked all things Cardiff City,we spoke of Given who i think will not be with Man City next season.

I said that some premier league clubs will be in for him,and i think in the next few days ASTON VILLA - From what i have been told will offer £5M - for him and find £85k a week wages (weather or not he goes is another thing)

Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:22 pm

TopCat CCFC wrote:To update the question today - evans above :ayatollah: with regards Shay Given.

I Had lunch yesterday with Nukie,and we talked all things Cardiff City,we spoke of Given who i think will not be with Man City next season.

I said that some premier league clubs will be in for him,and i think in the next few days ASTON VILLA - From what i have been told will offer £5M - for him and find £85k a week wages (weather or not he goes is another thing)

Its defo gonna get interesting Tony :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:36 pm

TopCat CCFC wrote:To update the question today - evans above :ayatollah: with regards Shay Given.

As posted on the 28th june - Shay Given has now joined Aston Villa in the last 24 hrs.
The key to this signing is that Aston Villa have got Given for less of a transfer fee,and his wages have been reduced.

As for Bellers,i have kept quiet over the last week,but more news/rumours will break by this weekend :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:08 pm

TopCat CCFC wrote:

As posted on the 28th june - Shay Given has now joined Aston Villa in the last 24 hrs.
The key to this signing is that Aston Villa have got Given for less of a transfer fee,and his wages have been reduced.

As for Bellers,i have kept quiet over the last week,but more news/rumours will break by this weekend :ayatollah:

Good news hopefully mate :ayatollah: