Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Just your friendly neighbourhood hornet

Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:15 pm

Hello Bluebirds.

How are you guys getting along with Malky? I see you signed Conway. I know malky was keen on him when he was at watford so no real surprise there i suppose. Im kind of surprised he didnt try to stop Fozzy from joining us but maybe he thought he could afford better?

Have you guys appointed any backroom staff yet? Apparently before he got the watford job Dyche was Malkys choice for the assistant manager job. Looks like we are getting a coach from Pompey as our new assistant manager, so i would not be surprised if maybe Kerslake moves on. Perhaps he would come to you?

I have read on here that maybe Alec Chamberlain would join you? I really dont think this would happen. His family is well settled in hertfordshire and he loves the club. He spent the best years of his career with us, and I think he appreciates that we have some very good youngsters coming through the team that he can help to train.

Any news on Bellamy signing for you guys yet? I heard that apparently New York Red Bulls are quite interested in having him alongside Henry. Imagine it would be a big money contract.

At the moment most watford fans are fairly optimistic for next season, Dyche could be a very good manager. Even if he is not are sure he wont take any nonsense, he was a right hard nut as a player.

Re: Just your friendly neighbourhood hornet

Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:23 pm

hornet_fan wrote:Hello Bluebirds.

How are you guys getting along with Malky? I see you signed Conway. I know malky was keen on him when he was at watford so no real surprise there i suppose. Im kind of surprised he didnt try to stop Fozzy from joining us but maybe he thought he could afford better?

Have you guys appointed any backroom staff yet? Apparently before he got the watford job Dyche was Malkys choice for the assistant manager job. Looks like we are getting a coach from Pompey as our new assistant manager, so i would not be surprised if maybe Kerslake moves on. Perhaps he would come to you?

I have read on here that maybe Alec Chamberlain would join you? I really dont think this would happen. His family is well settled in hertfordshire and he loves the club. He spent the best years of his career with us, and I think he appreciates that we have some very good youngsters coming through the team that he can help to train.

Any news on Bellamy signing for you guys yet? I heard that apparently New York Red Bulls are quite interested in having him alongside Henry. Imagine it would be a big money contract.

At the moment most watford fans are fairly optimistic for next season, Dyche could be a very good manager. Even if he is not are sure he wont take any nonsense, he was a right hard nut as a player.

Suffice it to say we need a goalkeeping coach. Whether that'll be yours, I cannot know.
You've done well to keep hold of Dyche on the face of it, though I wonder if he won't be a Keano, one good season and that's it. Hope not, as you guys seem to deserve better.

As for Bellers, New York Cosmos was mentioned once upon a time but the lad himself has said he doesn't want to play for anyone apart from Manchester City and Cardiff City. It's that simple.

Looks like we've both got a fair way to go yet this summer!

Re: Just your friendly neighbourhood hornet

Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:26 pm

Evening Hornet :ayatollah: Interesting thoughts on Chamberlain and his family.
No backroom staff is in place at the moment with us at CARDIFF :ayatollah:

I Posted just under an hour ago about Bellers and the NEW YORK RED BULLS (8-1).
Not sure about this one,might be a case of SkyBet thinking more to why Bellers is in the USA.

Good luck to you and the other WATFORD fans who took time to post on here the last month :ayatollah: