Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Dave Jones

Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:41 am

boy am i glad he is gone, BUT if he was still here i wonder what type of players he would be after ( crooked, old, loans ) opinions please ?

Re: Dave Jones

Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:47 am

well in defence of jones he was never given any money. maybe it was different if he had money available too him like Malky. it wasnt him in the transfer window because he did do alright but signed some nightmares.
it was tactical reasons i am glad hes gone.
:ayatollah:

Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:49 am

bluebird7291 wrote:well in defence of jones he was never given any money. maybe it was different if he had money available too him like Malky. it wasnt him in the transfer window because he did do alright but signed some nightmares.

You're joking, please tell me?

Look at the wages he's spent. Last season alone, we had one of the biggest budgets and who does he sign? Lee Naylor :evil:

Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:49 am

but thats the point he was given money to spend one way or another, i dont know if it was his idea to pay loanee's ? instead of buying player's ?

Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:56 am

worcester_ccfc wrote:
bluebird7291 wrote:well in defence of jones he was never given any money. maybe it was different if he had money available too him like Malky. it wasnt him in the transfer window because he did do alright but signed some nightmares.

You're joking, please tell me?

Look at the wages he's spent. Last season alone, we had one of the biggest budgets and who does he sign? Lee Naylor :evil:

chopra,borthroyd,jerome,mccormack,koumas,inamotto? (not sure if that was jones cant quite remember)
dont get me wrong he has signed alot of bums! but hes also found the best players in the league thats a fact.
yes i also agree I wanted him out trust me. but all i was saying he has got some good players. but tbh more bad ones.
he was quality when he 1st arrived here i just dont know what happened too him.

anyways we got MM now and im happy

Sat Jun 25, 2011 12:37 pm

DJ has gone, who cares what he would have done

Sat Jun 25, 2011 12:44 pm

Not this again,thought we'd seen the last of this DJ argument,move on