Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

swansealad69 reminded me of this

Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:55 am

This is a real letter sent by a customer. I've typed it exactly as it was written. Names taken out, obviously.

Dear ......

This letter is to inform you that I have Been Watching Don Dominic Programe about insurance cover I would like to Know What cover am under Because the English man has a lucky way of dealing with costomers you are paying for some thing and at the End you think you are covered and you are I want a defenation on What Basece cover that I am on many People are taken for as neim come Pupe with no Knowlidge of what they are Paying for Plese let me Know what I am coverd for on what Terms Please let me Know what am coverd for on this Policy thanking you for your corporation

yours Sincare

when you think you are coverd for some thing desaster you are not you are in the frying Pan money goes down down the drain like no Body Buisness I want to Know What Pay for all my life like a slave man

Re: swansealad69 reminded me of this

Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:32 am

Nedd Glas wrote:This is a real letter sent by a customer. I've typed it exactly as it was written. Names taken out, obviously.

Dear ......

This letter is to inform you that I have Been Watching Don Dominic Programe about insurance cover I would like to Know What cover am under Because the English man has a lucky way of dealing with costomers you are paying for some thing and at the End you think you are covered and you are I want a defenation on What Basece cover that I am on many People are taken for as neim come Pupe with no Knowlidge of what they are Paying for Plese let me Know what I am coverd for on what Terms Please let me Know what am coverd for on this Policy thanking you for your corporation

yours Sincare

when you think you are coverd for some thing desaster you are not you are in the frying Pan money goes down down the drain like no Body Buisness I want to Know What Pay for all my life like a slave man

That's quality mate, people should at least take the time to use a spell check at least before they send crap out like that lol

Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:10 am

tenerife_blu wrote:
Nedd Glas wrote:This is a real letter sent by a customer. I've typed it exactly as it was written. Names taken out, obviously.

Dear ......

yours Sincare

That's quality mate, people should at least take the time to use a spell check at least before they send crap out like that lol

Yeah! All the rogue capital letters and not a single full stop as well. It's the maddest letter I've seen in a long time. We had a right laugh at that.

Sat Jun 25, 2011 5:15 pm

Lol can't believe I made such an impression on you.Its so flattering off you I must say.I'm shocked you had the time to make such a post(sister and your mother had enough rodgering for one day I gess)anyway thanks for the time,give your sister my love won't you,kiskis,, :knob: :thumbup:

Sat Jun 25, 2011 5:17 pm

Dear ......

yours Sincare

i dunno if the spelling mistakes are on purpose but i dont have a clue what that said

Sat Jun 25, 2011 6:21 pm

Must say I find it sad that you should mock and take the piss out of some one who has difficulty in spelling and were to put your full stops and so on.You need to ask your self if you Would do th same to a kid in a weel chair or some poor soul who is disabled. Some pepole find it difficult to learn in school,does this mean that they should me tsken the piss out of??.Very brave and I bet your parents ar realy proud of you.No wonder other then scumdiff fans you are so dispised.thumbdown:

Sat Jun 25, 2011 6:22 pm

swansealad69 wrote:Must say I find it sad that you should mock and take the piss out of some one who has difficulty in spelling and were to put your full stops and so on.You need to ask your self if you Would do th same to a kid in a weel chair or some poor soul who is disabled. Some pepole find it difficult to learn in school,does this mean that they should me tsken the piss out of??.Very brave and I bet your parents ar realy proud of you.No wonder other then scumdiff fans you are so dispised.thumbdown:

woah you're comparing this to a disabled kid in a wheel chair? really? bit deep aint it?

Sat Jun 25, 2011 6:27 pm

swansealad69 wrote:Must say I find it sad that you should mock and take the piss out of some one who has difficulty in spelling and were to put your full stops and so on.You need to ask your self if you Would do th same to a kid in a weel chair or some poor soul who is disabled. Some pepole find it difficult to learn in school,does this mean that they should me tsken the piss out of??.Very brave and I bet your parents ar realy proud of you.No wonder other then scumdiff fans you are so dispised.thumbdown:

Sorry, is this a form of English?

Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:00 pm

Disabilitys come in many forms.and yes it is english,maybe its you who should go back to school as most other posts reply,so ther for understand.I for one ain't botherd by my inabilitys,as I'm doing just fine thanks. :P

Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:19 pm

u shldnt have abused our countrys flag u muppet. that was a mega, mega mistake, and that ur club and ur fans and ur so called bord of dirktyrs nver apolojgisd either sez it all about ur club - small toen, 2nd city team,dont undrstnd yr fckng place in the scheme of things, makes yr sh*tty little city exactly what it is, a long placed 2nd city that dsnt even have enuff intellgnce to say sorry for its mistake.

Yr council wantds to do a good ting? Make tate apologise publicly. Otherwisie ur a english f**ing town.

Yr club wants to do a good ting? Make the stupid tw*t apologise to the people of Wales. Not the people of cadiff, the people of wales. We not important - but the people of wales are.

Let's make this straight - no longer a prblem between Cardiff and Swansea - we respect yr team, respect yr fans. We're all Welsh - love to go to the Prem with you all, and have more derbies, in the Prem - top job.

But Tate sh*t on the Welsh flag - that's just not rite. The people of Newprt, Wrexham, Bangor, Aberystwyth, Dolgellau, Carnarvon, Llansws - they all want an apology for that. Lets do it and move on eh?
unquote

before you get to start feeling smug That liitle lot of dosh was posted by one of your slap heads ( what is it with you lot that you feel the need to check the shapes of your small minded heads).

Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:21 pm

im sorry who do you support?

Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:31 pm

swansealad69 wrote:Disabilitys come in many forms.and yes it is english,maybe its you who should go back to school as most other posts reply,so ther for understand.I for one ain't botherd by my inabilitys,as I'm doing just fine thanks. :P

No, still not getting you. Is English your second language or are you using Google to translate it?

Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:32 pm

nerd wrote:
swansealad69 wrote:Disabilitys come in many forms.and yes it is english,maybe its you who should go back to school as most other posts reply,so ther for understand.I for one ain't botherd by my inabilitys,as I'm doing just fine thanks. :P

No, still not getting you. Is English your second language or are you using Google to translate it?

:lol: :ayatollah:

Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:52 pm

swansealad69 wrote:Some pepole find it difficult to learn in school,does this mean that they should me tsken the piss out of??

Yes.

Especially if they're an inbred Jack b*stard.

Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:12 pm

As I said in another post,was workin in splott last week and you should look around your own city before you call us inbrads lafs.anyway in your own little world you are right so I will call it a day on this,just can't be botherd.thanks fot the replys,and I'm back up splott next wrrk to finish of Monday more then likely,so if you in that area keep an eye out you just might see me or more to the point my van,swans scalf on dash and swans badge on back door.maybe it bit of banter(good natured off course.

Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:15 pm

swansealad69 wrote:As I said in another post,was workin in splott last week and you should look around your own city before you call us inbrads lafs.anyway in your own little world you are right so I will call it a day on this,just can't be botherd.thanks fot the replys,and I'm back up splott next wrrk to finish of Monday more then likely,so if you in that area keep an eye out you just might see me or more to the point my van,swans scalf on dash and swans badge on back door.maybe it bit of banter(good natured off course.

are you baker?

Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:20 pm

swansealad69 wrote:As I said in another post,was workin in splott last week and you should look around your own city before you call us inbrads lafs.anyway in your own little world you are right so I will call it a day on this,just can't be botherd.thanks fot the replys,and I'm back up splott next wrrk to finish of Monday more then likely,so if you in that area keep an eye out you just might see me or more to the point my van,swans scalf on dash and swans badge on back door.maybe it bit of banter(good natured off course.

If you're trying to order a pizza, you might want to try the websites for Dominos or Papa Johns; this is a messageboard for Cardiff City FC.

Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:23 pm

Lol no a plastrer,