Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: impressive to see,lol

Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:35 am

swansealad69 wrote:Gower is part of swansea you clown.and I know what was said about scumdiff top 10 and so,how on loving feck come up with that is clean of it.I whoud love to go to scumdiff rather then gower,peak district, london,the beacons,snowdonia,st davids,devon,Cornwall,Edinburgh,outer hebrides.that's just quick of the top of my head and in the uk,all more natural and historical then that rat hole you call home.so don't get to excited now will you. :lol:

you've got serious issues swanealad69!! you've been promoted and your still bitter towards us, theres just no pleasing some people!! :?

Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:41 am

swansealad69 wrote:O my good god,what pety pepole you realy are.I realy do find it hard to believe how pathetic you are.I am not atall botherd by what you fools may say,truth is what I'm saying was spot on,out side of the center you are a shit hole,with natural beauty and yet you have such a high opinion of your self.I'm a plastrer and do we'll for my self so why should be botherd by my poor english?you all new what I was saying but yet rather then defend your INBRED selfs and false city,you choose to mock my education? o,well I'm must dash now s I'm so upsett at you all picking on me.anyway bye for now and seeing that its ment to be sunny to moz,will look forward to bumping in to you down the stunning gower tomorow.will keep an eye out for the you by looking for the ones fiddling with ther mums or baby sisters,or look for the star trek convention group..by the way a full complement of fingers and toes I have(CHECKED YOURS?YOU SHOULD HAVE 8FINGERS 2THUMBES AND 10 TOES)well bye that's all folksxx

blatantly some kid being an internet warrior...who is begging for a reaction. swansea is a shit hole la la la :ayatollah: :ayatollah: *cough* someone is very jealous of the CAPITAL! :D

Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:44 am

swansealad69 wrote:Had the misfortune of having to work in a house in splot last week?.when I got ther wile looking for the street I come across swansea st,made my fecking day it did.but what caught my self and my mates eyes were the folk who live in that shit hole,I said in another post they look like a cast from star trek,(and you call us in,breads for fck sake.all the money your assembly is spending on your center and false bay,they should put a bit in the areas out side center.you are so full of shit its un,real you live in a dream wile taken the piss out of others,and yet for all the cash the assembly of WALES(lol) has stolen from all the tax payers of wales and spent on scumdiff you are still a rats hole at heart.Swansea ain't much better but we have the natural cost line and bay,plus the stunning gower(were you inbreads love to go).I whould not swap any thing with you shit city for the life of me after seeing how fecking false you are
Any way have a nice day you and by the way looks like its you lot who sleep with your sisters and mothers.lol,,funny as feck
:roll: :roll:

excuse me, the british/english government STEAL most of welsh taxes as taxes EARNED in wales goes there. There was a report a year or two ago saying the british/english government under fund will by about £365m. and that money was EARNED in wales.

Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:58 am

swansealad69 wrote:Gower is part of swansea you clown.and I know what was said about scumdiff top 10 and so,how on loving feck come up with that is clean of it.I whoud love to go to scumdiff rather then gower,peak district, london,the beacons,snowdonia,st davids,devon,Cornwall,Edinburgh,outer hebrides.that's just quick of the top of my head and in the uk,all more natural and historical then that rat hole you call home.so don't get to excited now will you. :lol:

lmfao, you really need to go back to school, wtf does ""how on loving feck come up with that is clean of it."" mean, I have read it about 20 times and can't for the life of me work out what it says or means :roll:
Stats don't lie you clown, it's the tourists etc etc that put Cardiff, (my beautiful City), in the top 10 you clown.
As for this rat hole that I call home, I say again, just go and visit Mayhill, Townhill, Clase and Bonymaen and then you will know what a rat hole really looks like lol I wouldn't mind betting that you live in one of them places lol :lol:
P.S. why dont you go and get excited about watching your team in the Premiership, (well deserved by the way), instead of wasting your time coming on here with your pathetic statements.
Bye for now

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:59 am

Wayne S wrote:swansealad69??

1969?? You are 42 years old. Time to grow up mate very very childish

It's not when he was born. It's his favourite position with his mother

Sat Jun 25, 2011 12:21 pm

Splottoman wrote:I'm not even going to rise to the bait! Just by reading that post you can tell he ain't got all his fingers and toes!!

yeah i bet he has 6 toes.......................................................on each hand! :lol:

Sat Jun 25, 2011 12:27 pm

swansealad69 wrote:O my good god,what pety pepole you realy are.I realy do find it hard to believe how pathetic you are.I am not atall botherd by what you fools may say,truth is what I'm saying was spot on,out side of the center you are a shit hole,with natural beauty and yet you have such a high opinion of your self.I'm a plastrer and do we'll for my self so why should be botherd by my poor english?you all new what I was saying but yet rather then defend your INBRED selfs and false city,you choose to mock my education? o,well I'm must dash now s I'm so upsett at you all picking on me.anyway bye for now and seeing that its ment to be sunny to moz,will look forward to bumping in to you down the stunning gower tomorow.will keep an eye out for the you by looking for the ones fiddling with ther mums or baby sisters,or look for the star trek convention group..by the way a full complement of fingers and toes I have(CHECKED YOURS?YOU SHOULD HAVE 8FINGERS 2THUMBES AND 10 TOES)well bye that's all folksxx

the gower is the gower and swansea is swansea, too different places. You dont here the people of cardiff trying to claim penarth as theirs, you stupid thick retard.

Sun Jun 26, 2011 1:21 pm

Hey Jack, you really are pathetic and a let down to your supporters. Some of whom come on here not just to gloat or bicker, but with some valid points - even though we hate each other, we can still be civil outside the game.
The trouble is, people like you can on times, take it too far and then become tedious. (do you know what that means JB?)

There are rough parts of Cardiff, where people do look like they've been chasing parked cars and licking vinegar off stingy nettles - You have picked Splott, I will pick Landore, Blaenymaes, Mayhill etc etc. There are also areas with money we have Cyncoed, you have West Cross etc etc. Exactly the same as Swansea my friend- what the feck that has to do with football is beyond me (yes Gower aint Swansea too).
Anyway - the fact you think that cardiff is a shithole takes away all your bitter boring argument that "cardiff gets all the money blah blah blah......"
You're in the Big boy division now so fecking grow up old lad.

Incidently, i'm not from cardiff and narrow minded people from both cities assume my place is a shithole without every fecking going there.

I'm sure i screwed ur misses after Barrons a few years back
:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jun 26, 2011 1:37 pm

murphy wrote:

the gower is the gower and swansea is swansea, too different places. You dont here the people of cardiff trying to claim penarth as theirs, you stupid thick retard.

It is part of the city and county of Swansea.

Now who's the thick retard you f*cking hunchback.

Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:20 pm

swansealad69 wrote:Had the misfortune of having to work in a house in splot last week?.when I got ther wile looking for the street I come across swansea st,made my fecking day it did.but what caught my self and my mates eyes were the folk who live in that shit hole,I said in another post they look like a cast from star trek,(and you call us in,breads for fck sake.all the money your assembly is spending on your center and false bay,they should put a bit in the areas out side center.you are so full of shit its un,real you live in a dream wile taken the piss out of others,and yet for all the cash the assembly of WALES(lol) has stolen from all the tax payers of wales and spent on scumdiff you are still a rats hole at heart.Swansea ain't much better but we have the natural cost line and bay,plus the stunning gower(were you inbreads love to go).I whould not swap any thing with you shit city for the life of me after seeing how fecking false you are
Any way have a nice day you and by the way looks like its you lot who sleep with your sisters and mothers.lol,,funny as feck

I can also see that we have the gift of how to use punctuation correctly and how to spell correctly, something you haven't got judging by this post. I also bet you can count your IQ level on your one hand. Have a nice day and if things as simple as that make your day and get you all excited then I really must say, I feel for you.

Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:23 pm

Wayne S wrote:swansealad69??

1969?? You are 42 years old. Time to grow up mate very very childish

I think that 69 is more in reference to the position he frequently gets in when the in laws come around.

Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:26 pm

Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:42 pm

blackswan wrote:
murphy wrote:

It is part of the city and county of Swansea.

Now who's the thick retard you f*cking hunchback.

F**k me, i might miss the odd thing but when the hell did they make swansea a County? Swanseashire, never thought the world could get ridiculous!
As for The Gower, i have consulted with the wife ( Born and bred on the Gower) and her expert opinion is, Calling the gower part of Swansea is like calling Jedward talented. Cheers for giving her something else to be miserable about.

Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:45 pm

my am froms swansea mush.

Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:20 pm

its seems because the gower comes under swansea council, stupid jacks seem to think its part of their city :? now porthcawl and ogmore by-sea come under bridgend council but i've never heard bridgend people claim them areas are part of their town. f**k me these jacks are mongs :lol:

Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:28 pm

I see geography was another weak point for them during school..... interesting.....

Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:32 pm

swansealad69 wrote:O come on lads,I'm sure you can come back with better then that for feck sake.after. all you the center of life it sef as like to make out.And yes ther are jobs in swansea knobhead,but looking at the fecking retards in the house and area ther can't be a lot of skilled workers up ther.try a bit harder and come back with somthing better you inbreaded freaks... ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1yOZsYogt0A

Game, set and match you twenty-seven toed, sister shagging, glue snigging, crack smoking
bin dipping, Ulster loving, soap avoiding, HIV carrying, flea ridden, second son of a bastards
mothers brother!

f**k off back to your hovel and get out of that internet Cafe you penniless tramp

Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:25 pm

taffyapple wrote:
swansealad69 wrote:O come on lads,I'm sure you can come back with better then that for feck sake.after. all you the center of life it sef as like to make out.And yes ther are jobs in swansea knobhead,but looking at the fecking retards in the house and area ther can't be a lot of skilled workers up ther.try a bit harder and come back with somthing better you inbreaded freaks... ;)

Game, set and match you twenty-seven toed, sister shagging, glue snigging, crack smoking
bin dipping, Ulster loving, soap avoiding, HIV carrying, flea ridden, second son of a bastards
mothers brother!

f**k off back to your hovel and get out of that internet Cafe you penniless tramp

That clip was so sad :lol: i cant believe the comic relief money hasnt made its way to swansea yet :o its that tragic there angelina jolie is looking to adopt one of the many street kids of that penny less pit ,i know the 50p they raised will make so much difference to there sad lives :lol: :ayatollah:

Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:51 pm

taffyapple wrote:

mothers brother!

Good God!!! Just watched all 6 episodes, and have honestly never seen anything as shocking as that and I've seen 2 girls one cup!!!!

Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:44 am

:? :? :? :? :? :? :?
What the f**ck is this guy on??

Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:19 am

Are you still in primary school???

If not our education system has sadly failed you.

Why do people feel the need to write such drivel. There are several intelligent thoughtful people from Swansea who write on both boards who contribute to good debate and banter.

Sadly you are just a moron.

Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:21 am

Lol,still biteing.Just love fishing,anyway back up to the star trek convention you call splott today.(and again you have the nerve to call us inbreds) :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:26 am

swansealad69 wrote:Lol,still biteing.Just love fishing,anyway back up to the star trek convention you call splott today.(and again you have the nerve to call us inbreds) :lol: :lol: :lol:

Its not even biting, that video of the smackheads is EVERYONES view of Swansea.

Apparently they wanted Swansea lads to play the brothers in TwinTown but they
couldnt find any fuckers who could read or write to show the script to. Going by
your illiterate scrawls I can see their point!!

Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:16 am

I agree swansea is a shit hole,but you all go on about how great your home is and so it should be the amount wales has had to suffer for it,yet out side what tourist's see your just has bad.

Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:41 am

You say you are a plasterer well you must have been well plastered when you wrote that because i have a 6 year old Nephew who writes and spells better than you :roll:

I really do think we need to pour more money into the poorest areas of Wales ie Swansea especially the Education system because i am not convinced they teach the English Language down there :lol:

Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:48 am

Jesus swept how bad is your grammar.

Mind you it must be hard typing when you've got about 15 fingers on each hand.

Silly boy. :lol: