Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

impressive to see,lol

Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:04 am

Had the misfortune of having to work in a house in splot last week?.when I got ther wile looking for the street I come across swansea st,made my fecking day it did.but what caught my self and my mates eyes were the folk who live in that shit hole,I said in another post they look like a cast from star trek,(and you call us in,breads for fck sake.all the money your assembly is spending on your center and false bay,they should put a bit in the areas out side center.you are so full of shit its un,real you live in a dream wile taken the piss out of others,and yet for all the cash the assembly of WALES(lol) has stolen from all the tax payers of wales and spent on scumdiff you are still a rats hole at heart.Swansea ain't much better but we have the natural cost line and bay,plus the stunning gower(were you inbreads love to go).I whould not swap any thing with you shit city for the life of me after seeing how fecking false you are
Any way have a nice day you and by the way looks like its you lot who sleep with your sisters and mothers.lol,,funny as feck
:roll: :roll:

Re: impressive to see,lol

Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:06 am

no jobs in swansea hey :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:10 am

swansealad69 wrote:Had the misfortune of having to work in a house in splot last week?.when I got ther wile looking for the street I come across swansea st,made my fecking day it did.but what caught my self and my mates eyes were the folk who live in that shit hole,I said in another post they look like a cast from star trek,(and you call us in,breads for fck sake.all the money your assembly is spending on your center and false bay,they should put a bit in the areas out side center.you are so full of shit its un,real you live in a dream wile taken the piss out of others,and yet for all the cash the assembly of WALES(lol) has stolen from all the tax payers of wales and spent on scumdiff you are still a rats hole at heart.Swansea ain't much better but we have the natural cost line and bay,plus the stunning gower(were you inbreads love to go).I whould not swap any thing with you shit city for the life of me after seeing how fecking false you are
Any way have a nice day you and by the way looks like its you lot who sleep with your sisters and mothers.lol,,funny as feck

Do you speak English? I'm sorry, I haven't a clue what you're on about.

Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:14 am

are you an english teacher because i must say i was very impressed by level of intelligence displayed throughout that well thought out post. gold star to the tough guy

Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:19 am

is an inbread the result of a white loaf and granary loaf having some kind of intercourse!!

Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:19 am

O come on lads,I'm sure you can come back with better then that for feck sake.after. all you the center of life it sef as like to make out.And yes ther are jobs in swansea knobhead,but looking at the fecking retards in the house and area ther can't be a lot of skilled workers up ther.try a bit harder and come back with somthing better you inbreaded freaks... ;)

Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:22 am

thehumblegringo wrote:is an inbread the result of a white loaf and granary loaf having some kind of intercourse!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

swansealads my mate but that was funny.

Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:27 am

well if cardiff is so bad and there are jobs in swansea why the f**k do you travel here to work :lol: ,jog on stupid your boring

Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:27 am

Ar. Yew abit stewpid bhhaaatt?
Did ew go too skool like.
Fo.und it hard. To un,de.rstand wot yew writed in yewr messij.

Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:32 am

swansealad69 wrote:O come on lads,I'm sure you can come back with better then that for feck sake.after. all you the center of life it sef as like to make out.And yes ther are jobs in swansea knobhead,but looking at the fecking retards in the house and area ther can't be a lot of skilled workers up ther.try a bit harder and come back with somthing better you inbreaded freaks... ;)

What?

Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:43 am

swansealad69 wrote:Had the misfortune of having to work in a house in splot last week? (Why is there a question mark here?) .when I got ther wile (You mean 'there, while') looking for the street I come across swansea st,made my fecking day it did (You don't need to say 'it did') .but (Capital letter to start a new sentence) what caught my self ('Myself' is one word, and the sentence should read 'my mates and I' anyway) and my mates eyes were the folk who live in that shit hole (So a place CALLED Swansea street is a shit hole? So you agree with us, places named Swansea are generally shit?) ,I said in another post they look like a cast from star trek (Star Trek should be capitalised),(and you call us in,breads for fck (Need a 'u' after the 'f') sake.all (Begin a new sentence with a capital letter) the money your (It's the Welsh Assembly so 'our Assembly' is what you need) assembly is spending on your center and false bay (Are you implying its not a bay? What is it then?) ,they should put a bit in the areas out side ('Outside' one word) center.you (Capital letter again) are so full of shit its un,real ('Unreal' one word) you live in a dream wile taken ('Taking') the piss out of others (So we live somewhere good (aka a dream) while taking the piss out of others? Thanks for the minor compliment plus character assassination I guess) ,and yet for all the cash the assembly of WALES(lol) has stolen from all the tax payers of wales (Are you implying that all tax is stolen? Or just the tax the Welsh Assembly takes, if so care to qualify the difference?) and spent on scumdiff (Very original do you write your own material?) you are still a rats hole at heart.Swansea ain't much better (So Swansea has inbreds?) but we have the natural cost line ('Coastline') and bay,plus the stunning gower(were you inbreads (It's spelt inbreds, if your argument is that you're not one, you should know how to spell it) love to go).I whould ('Would') not swap any thing with you ('Your') shit city for the life of me after seeing how fecking false you are (You act as though we want you too? How about swapping a few of those days on Cardiff message boards for a few extra English lessons?)
Any way have a nice day you and by the way looks like its ('It's') you lot who sleep with your sisters and mothers.lol,,funny as feck

As a final note to this, there's a thread on this board about how, when it matters our clubs put aside banter for the sake of important stuff, the passing of one our your fans in a tragic accident at a young age. Why come along here and do idiotic things like this?

Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:44 am

swansealad69 wrote:Had the misfortune of having to work in a house in splot last week?.when I got ther wile looking for the street I come across swansea st,made my fecking day it did.but what caught my self and my mates eyes were the folk who live in that shit hole,I said in another post they look like a cast from star trek,(and you call us in,breads for fck sake.all the money your assembly is spending on your center and false bay,they should put a bit in the areas out side center.you are so full of shit its un,real you live in a dream wile taken the piss out of others,and yet for all the cash the assembly of WALES(lol) has stolen from all the tax payers of wales and spent on scumdiff you are still a rats hole at heart.Swansea ain't much better but we have the natural cost line and bay,plus the stunning gower(were you inbreads love to go).I whould not swap any thing with you shit city for the life of me after seeing how fecking false you are

Are you speaking in code?

Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:50 am

swansealad69 wrote:O come on lads,I'm sure you can come back with better then that for feck sake.after. all you the center of life it sef as like to make out.And yes ther are jobs in swansea knobhead,but looking at the fecking retards in the house and area ther can't be a lot of skilled workers up ther.try a bit harder and come back with somthing better you inbreaded freaks... ;)

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:01 am

I'm not even going to rise to the bait! Just by reading that post you can tell he ain't got all his fingers and toes!!

Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:02 am

Uncle Fester wrote:

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Fester, I've lost your brawd-in-law's mobi number and I haven't got yours, so I can't send any quality jokes. Text me the numbers, please. You've got mine, I know.

:ayatollah:

Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:06 am

Soo the inbreads you saw in Cardiff all lived in Swansea Street, now that is funny. Made my day :) b

Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:09 am

swansealad69??

1969?? You are 42 years old. Time to grow up mate very very childish

Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:09 am

hmmmmm have you seen mayhill, townhill, clase and bonymaen recently, splott, (yes that is how you spell it), is like a millionaires paradise compaired to them shitholes :lol: and by the way, anyone that would want to live in a street with a gypo name to it must have descended from scumsea, pmsl and you got the cheek to come on here and slag our beautiful city off :o lol :roll:
I seem to recall that your "town" is known as "Pretty Shitty City" and our "City" is in the top 10 places in the world to visit :mrgreen:
I rest my case my inbred friend :lol: now close the door behind you on your way out :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:13 am

hmmmmm have you seen mayhill, townhill, clase and bonymaen recently, splott, (yes that is how you spell it), is like a millionaires paradise compaired to them shitholes :lol: and by the way, anyone that would want to live in a street with a gypo name to it must have descended from scumsea, pmsl and you got the cheek to come on here and slag our beautiful city off :o lol :roll:
I seem to recall that your "town" is known as "Pretty Shitty City" and our "City" is in the top 10 places in the world to visit :mrgreen:
I rest my case my inbred friend :lol: now close the door behind you on your way out :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:13 am

Western Blue wrote:Soo the inbreads you saw in Cardiff all lived in Swansea Street, now that is funny. Made my day :) b

I was thinking similar :D

Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:17 am

Could someone help me with this post cause i'm struggling to understand which language this is written in :? as i can read & write in 4 diffrent langauges i thought i would roughly know what language this is ,but truthfully i have no idea what is written on the post, could it be latin or even jive ? please could anyone help me as i feel so silly not being able to read & understand it :lol: :ayatollah:

Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:22 am

citygardens73 wrote:

Could someone help me with this post cause i'm struggling to understand which language this is written in :? as i can read & write in 4 diffrent langauges i thought i would roughly know what language this is ,but truthfully i have no idea what is written on the post, could it be latin or even jive ? please could anyone help me as i feel so silly not being able to read & understand it :lol: :ayatollah:

Mate
I think this is what happens when one uses ones Big Toes to type!!! ;) :ayatollah:

Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:28 am

RFMH wrote:As a final note to this, there's a thread on this board about how, when it matters our clubs put aside banter for the sake of important stuff, the passing of one our your fans in a tragic accident at a young age. Why come along here and do idiotic things like this?

you are spot on mate, there are more important things to think about than that idiots post to be honest, some things really have to be put into context.
That post by him was not needed and made no sense at all and I notice that he is 42 :lol: when I first read it, I thought it must have come from a teenager and then I could understand why he wrote it, his grammer and spelling is shocking, some sad sad people in the world today.

Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:32 am

Nice one mate for putting me straight :lol: but i always thought they never had big toes as they have webbed feet :ayatollah:

Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:39 am

O my good god,what pety pepole you realy are.I realy do find it hard to believe how pathetic you are.I am not atall botherd by what you fools may say,truth is what I'm saying was spot on,out side of the center you are a shit hole,with natural beauty and yet you have such a high opinion of your self.I'm a plastrer and do we'll for my self so why should be botherd by my poor english?you all new what I was saying but yet rather then defend your INBRED selfs and false city,you choose to mock my education? o,well I'm must dash now s I'm so upsett at you all picking on me.anyway bye for now and seeing that its ment to be sunny to moz,will look forward to bumping in to you down the stunning gower tomorow.will keep an eye out for the you by looking for the ones fiddling with ther mums or baby sisters,or look for the star trek convention group..by the way a full complement of fingers and toes I have(CHECKED YOURS?YOU SHOULD HAVE 8FINGERS 2THUMBES AND 10 TOES)well bye that's all folksxx

Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:45 am

Since when was he entire of the Gower in Swansea city? Get the f**k out, thats like us claiming the entire Vale of glamorgan is in Cardiff you f*cking retard. Cardiff may be a shit hole but it still makes more money and attracts more business and tourism than the slums of Swansea city.

Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:45 am

swansealad69 wrote:O my good god,what pety pepole you realy are.I realy do find it hard to believe how pathetic you are.I am not atall botherd by what you fools may say,truth is what I'm saying was spot on,out side of the center you are a shit hole,with natural beauty and yet you have such a high opinion of your self.I'm a plastrer and do we'll for my self so why should be botherd by my poor english?you all new what I was saying but yet rather then defend your INBRED selfs and false city,you choose to mock my education? o,well I'm must dash now s I'm so upsett at you all picking on me.anyway bye for now and seeing that its ment to be sunny to moz,will look forward to bumping in to you down the stunning gower tomorow.will keep an eye out for the you by looking for the ones fiddling with ther mums or baby sisters,or look for the star trek convention group..by the way a full complement of fingers and toes I have(CHECKED YOURS?YOU SHOULD HAVE 8FINGERS 2THUMBES AND 10 TOES)well bye that's all folksxx

Sorry have not got a clue what its written again :o far play though it must me murder trying to type with webbed feet,im starting to feel sorry for it now :lol:

Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:46 am

That's no natural beauty, ,I do apologize as I now it means so much to :?

Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:21 am

Gower is part of swansea you clown.and I know what was said about scumdiff top 10 and so,how on loving feck come up with that is clean of it.I whoud love to go to scumdiff rather then gower,peak district, london,the beacons,snowdonia,st davids,devon,Cornwall,Edinburgh,outer hebrides.that's just quick of the top of my head and in the uk,all more natural and historical then that rat hole you call home.so don't get to excited now will you. :lol:

Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:33 am

citygardens73 wrote:
swansealad69 wrote:O my good god,what pety pepole you realy are.I realy do find it hard to believe how pathetic you are.I am not atall botherd by what you fools may say,truth is what I'm saying was spot on,out side of the center you are a shit hole,with natural beauty and yet you have such a high opinion of your self.I'm a plastrer and do we'll for my self so why should be botherd by my poor english?you all new what I was saying but yet rather then defend your INBRED selfs and false city,you choose to mock my education? o,well I'm must dash now s I'm so upsett at you all picking on me.anyway bye for now and seeing that its ment to be sunny to moz,will look forward to bumping in to you down the stunning gower tomorow.will keep an eye out for the you by looking for the ones fiddling with ther mums or baby sisters,or look for the star trek convention group..by the way a full complement of fingers and toes I have(CHECKED YOURS?YOU SHOULD HAVE 8FINGERS 2THUMBES AND 10 TOES)well bye that's all folksxx

Sorry have not got a clue what its written again :o far play though it must me murder trying to type with webbed feet,im starting to feel sorry for it now :lol:

Maybe his gran is sitting on his Big toe, while his sister plays with his fingers, leaving him to peck away at the keyboard with his Gigantic nose!! ;) :ayatollah:
By the way, my Mrs says this thread is one of the funniest things she has read for ages, put a rare smile on her face, so thanks for that JACK!!!