Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

£117 million

Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:08 pm

tonights lottery has rolled over again and the jackpot for tues is £117 million...

if u were the sole winner of this, would you want to invest any in the city? seat on the board maybe? or just enjoy the prem club with your mates for the future?

thoughts?

Re: £117 million

Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:18 pm

Blackwood_Bluebird wrote:tonights lottery has rolled over again and the jackpot for tues is £117 million...

if u were the sole winner of this, would you want to invest any in the city? seat on the board maybe? or just enjoy the prem club with your mates for the future?

thoughts?

ill invest about 70mil! :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:19 pm

christ..... 70 mil... wasnt thinking that much..... make sure you play it on tues then!!

:ayatollah:

Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:24 pm

Id pay for earnie to come and stay at cardiff till he retires :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:24 pm

Blackwood_Bluebird wrote:tonights lottery has rolled over again and the jackpot for tues is £117 million...

thoughts?

Good post and i have said this all a long - i would pay the debt and try to invest in our club going to the promised land :ayatollah:

Money for transfers,get fans to have a major part in our club :ayatollah:

Any money left i would buy whatever books were left from "MY STORY" - Annis Aberham ;)

Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:25 pm

Blackwood_Bluebird wrote:christ..... 70 mil... wasnt thinking that much..... make sure you play it on tues then!!

well you could invest 90 million and it wouldnt affect you, you would live off the interest. :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:27 pm

thoughts?

I still woudn't buy a season ticket.

I'd build something that the local kids could use and give money to local football & sports teams.

Strangetown, canton, reeferside, ely, fairwater, barry and adamsdown need ony apply.

f**k Cardiff Bay until they rename it "Tiger Bay"

Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:27 pm

TopCat CCFC wrote:

thoughts?

Good post and i have said this all a long - i would pay the debt and try to invest in our club going to the promised land :ayatollah:

Money for transfers,get fans to have a major part in our club :ayatollah:

Any money left i would buy whatever books were left from "MY STORY" - Annis Aberham ;)

great idea!!

Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:34 pm

i'd maybe extend the capacity of the stadium to 35/40,000 :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:37 pm

rhys1927ccfc wrote:i'd maybe extend the capacity of the stadium to 35/40,000 :ayatollah:

ontop of the 70-90 mil you already spent! the way youre spending you wont have enough left for the new shirt!!

:lol:

who says that you could never spend 100 mil..... pretty easy when its something your into!

Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:47 pm

i`d pay off langston, buy the catering back and buy myself a box for life and then thats it! ... i`d give merthyr town a million and tredegar town would be top of the welsh league .... the rest would be spent making sure all my good friends and family would live in comfort! ... theres no way id bank roll cardiff players so they could gamble my money away!

Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:51 pm

Blackwood_Bluebird wrote:
rhys1927ccfc wrote:i'd maybe extend the capacity of the stadium to 35/40,000 :ayatollah:

ontop of the 70-90 mil you already spent! the way youre spending you wont have enough left for the new shirt!!

who says that you could never spend 100 mil..... pretty easy when its something your into!

no thats including the 70 million :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:16 pm

You'd need to be mad to invest in football.

Lucky that I'm mad!

Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:48 pm

I would pay for all the posters on here that i like to go on a pre season tour of magaluf :D
i would cause mayhem at every away ground, and then stuff a few red queenies in the judges pocket ;)
i would buy baz his f*cking caravan. :roll:
i would also buy skunkey a torch to help the grass grow :D
finally i would pay for a sat navs for the forum bus drivers :mrgreen:

Sat Jun 25, 2011 6:30 am

AHERNE wrote:i`d pay off langston, buy the catering back and buy myself a box for life and then thats it! ... i`d give merthyr town a million and tredegar town would be top of the welsh league .... the rest would be spent making sure all my good friends and family would live in comfort! ... theres no way id bank roll cardiff players so they could gamble my money away!

Nukes living in comfort now I like the sound of that :lol: :lol:

Sat Jun 25, 2011 6:32 am

thoughts?

I would probably spend about a £100 Million on women and booze, and waste the rest......

Sat Jun 25, 2011 7:37 am

milly44 wrote:I would pay for all the posters on here that i like to go on a pre season tour of magaluf :D
i would cause mayhem at every away ground, and then stuff a few red queenies in the judges pocket ;)

magluf, torrenova, palma nova , shag em all over!

Sat Jun 25, 2011 7:52 am

Bluebina wrote:

thoughts?

I would probably spend about a £100 Million on women and booze, and waste the rest......

thats what besty said when they asked him what he done with all his money from football ...

Sat Jun 25, 2011 8:36 am

I'd give the club £10 million. The rest would go to family and friends. I've no interest in being on the board or in the Prem Club,so I'd just keep my season ticket where I am at the moment. Happy days if I won, because I'm out of a job in December.

Sat Jun 25, 2011 8:54 am

damn i haven't won? Oh well bring on Tuesday. If i win i promise to invest in Cardiff City but the reality is i need to win at least £150million because im greedy and Football is all about having big pockets these days. But if i was lucky enough to win i would do the following in this order...

Speak to Jenkins and tell him I want a place on the board because i'm willing to clear the debt the club has. Is it 30 million on debt?

Speak to Mr Mackay and tell him I will give him another 10 million for players and discuss bringing Craig Bellamy back.

Invest on our Academy very much like Watford have done.

Look at other business oportunites that could generate more income for Cardiff City. Any ideas???

Sat Jun 25, 2011 8:57 am

thoughts?

Ive given this Club enough money for the past 30 years.....seriously tho, I'd buy Merthyr, and try to get them into the football league....much more fun doing that...

Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:10 am

I'd Buy a new Arse.Mines got a hole in it. :D .anyway wouldn't waste my money on it,f*cking scam to be rolling over all the time. ;)

Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:17 am

Id pump 50mil into the Club as a loan, sit down with TG and see exactly
what hes going to do with it. The Academy would be upgraded big time
(for our future)... the ground would be upgraded to 35,000. Ready for the
Premiership. I'd BUY a box with it. But wouldnt sit in it much i dont think
cos id prefer the atmosphere elsewhere

It would be a loan, because i would not give my money away to strangers!
What could stop them just using it to buy assets, then sell them at a later date
cos they'd 'fucked up'

However... the loan would be repayable at only £10k a week, which would take
100 years to repay... a little safety net for my Great-Grandchildren perhaps

Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:23 am

milly44 wrote:I would pay for all the posters on here that i like to go on a pre season tour of magaluf :D

alright milly just saying hi in case you win the lottery later,obviusly with magaluf in mind :lol: :lol: :lol: