Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Conway best mate next to sign....

Fri Jun 24, 2011 6:21 pm

CC has been blown away by stadium, training facilities and ambitious talk since arriving in the capital wednesday

He was straight on the phone to the good one and told him to get his arse down here pronto.....

He has duly arrived and will sign by the weeekend ;)

Re: Conway best mate next to sign....

Fri Jun 24, 2011 6:22 pm

sauce? :?: :?: :?: :?:

Fri Jun 24, 2011 6:23 pm

Bob Hatton wrote:CC has been blown away by stadium, training facilities and ambitious talk since arriving in the capital wednesday

He was straight on the phone to the good one and told him to get his arse down here pronto.....

If true,nice bit of news bob :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 24, 2011 6:29 pm

Bloobirds101 wrote:sauce? :?: :?: :?: :?:

dont you mean source? :D or the HP stuff :D

Fri Jun 24, 2011 7:17 pm

Bob Hatton wrote:CC has been blown away by stadium, training facilities and ambitious talk since arriving in the capital wednesday

How reliable is this info? I'm fed up of wannabes trying to copy Carl and Annis by trying to make out they are in the know. It's sad and very tiresome. Not saying you are a wannabe but hope you are not another one. There's loads on here lately with their claims to be ITK or saying things as if they are true but haven't got a f*cking clue.

Fri Jun 24, 2011 7:17 pm

tenerife_blu wrote:
Bloobirds101 wrote:sauce? :?: :?: :?: :?:

dont you mean source? :D or the HP stuff :D

think lea and perrins mate but that'll do.

what you cooking?

Fri Jun 24, 2011 7:19 pm

moonboots wrote:

How reliable is this info? I'm fed up of wannabes trying to copy Carl and Annis by trying to make out they are in the know. It's sad and very tiresome. Not saying you are a wannabe but hope you are not another one. There's loads on here lately with their claims to be ITK or saying things as if they are true but haven't got a f*cking clue.

:ayatollah:
only thing i would add if its someones opinion just say. dont try and make out its something they have heard of someone reliable :ayatollah: i hope this one is right and tbh it sounds believable it could happen

Fri Jun 24, 2011 7:20 pm

Bob is always spot on. Trust his word.

Oh, and don't be so stupid to ask for his sauce (source).

Good news IMHO Bob
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 24, 2011 7:20 pm

moonboots wrote:

i hope that wasn't aimed at me. :twisted:

1. said bellamy would join last year 2 months before he did
2. said conway would sign last weekend

100% record. ;)

im like mayweather of in the know news.

you cant touch dis ;)

Fri Jun 24, 2011 7:57 pm

Well lately Bob, you been calling them correctly!!

You just gave me a stiffy

(Otherwise known as a Good Willy)

GOODDYYYYYYYY, - GOODY GOODY YUMMM YUMMM
(GOT TO BE THE CHANT WHEN HE SCORES HAHAHA)

Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:10 pm

Bloobirds101 wrote:
moonboots wrote:

i hope that wasn't aimed at me. :twisted:

1. said bellamy would join last year 2 months before he did
2. said conway would sign last weekend

100% record. ;)

im like mayweather of in the know news.

you cant touch dis ;)

Well if you've got everything right it obviously wasn't aimed at you......touchy! :lol: I didn't have anyone in particular in mind. I'm just fed up with reading lots of things on here which are not even close to the truth. People just guessing because they like others to think that they are in the know. It's sad and annoying.