Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Which sport really does wind you up the most

You may select up to 2 options

View results

What other sport do you really hate ?

Fri Jun 24, 2011 6:07 pm

You have 2 choices. And i haven't included water sports as we all know that is Baz's fav :lol: :lol:

Re: What other sport do you really hate ?

Fri Jun 24, 2011 6:13 pm

Nukes what the f**k is dressage :? :? :? :? ...........

Fri Jun 24, 2011 6:16 pm

horse racing .... what a load of old bollox that is!

Fri Jun 24, 2011 6:20 pm

Marc wrote:Nukes what the f**k is dressage :? :? :? :? ...........

That is that horse shite they ride around looking totally stupid. And the f*cking Horse has a make over :lol: :lol: :lol: its an Olympic sport FFS :D

Fri Jun 24, 2011 6:20 pm

what a load of c**t cricket is, although i dont mind T20. :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 24, 2011 6:21 pm

rhys1927ccfc wrote:what a load of c**t cricket is, although i dont mind T20. :ayatollah:

:? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? YOU EITHER LIKE CRICKET OR NOT :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Jun 24, 2011 6:23 pm

bowls

Fri Jun 24, 2011 6:23 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
rhys1927ccfc wrote:what a load of c**t cricket is, although i dont mind T20. :ayatollah:

:? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? YOU EITHER LIKE CRICKET OR NOT :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

YES I AGREE ON THE F**KER :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ITS LIKE SAYING I HATE HORSE RACING BUT I LOVE THE GRAND NATIONAL

Fri Jun 24, 2011 6:25 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:

That is that horse shite they ride around looking totally stupid. And the f*cking Horse has a make over :lol: :lol: :lol: its an Olympic sport FFS :D

I know now, when the horse looks like Princess Anne, or should that be the other way around. Thanks for clearing that up for me mate. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: ...we still on for the 9th :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Fri Jun 24, 2011 6:25 pm

who in their right mind hates boxing?

Fri Jun 24, 2011 6:26 pm

Marc wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:

I know now, when the horse looks like Princess Anne, or should that be the other way around. Thanks for clearing that up for me mate. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: ...we still on for the 9th :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: give me a mo on that one Chief and i will let you know :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 24, 2011 6:28 pm

I also hate MMA, to violent for me and not in the same league skill wise as boxing!

Fri Jun 24, 2011 6:29 pm

AHERNE wrote:I also hate MMA, to violent for me and not in the same league skill wise as boxing!

I agree.

MMA is rubbish IMO.

Boxing is the second best sport their is.

Kell Brook vs Lovermore N'Dou tomorrow night will be a good fight :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 24, 2011 6:36 pm

AHERNE wrote:I also hate MMA, to violent for me and not in the same league skill wise as boxing!

I do like MMA TBH honest. I Know someone who does it :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 24, 2011 6:42 pm

Marc sent you a PM :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 24, 2011 6:47 pm

Ahearn,have you got a brother dean?I remember a dean ahearne boxing for glanhowy boxing club

Fri Jun 24, 2011 6:48 pm

boxerbob wrote:

Ahearn,have you got a brother dean?I remember a dean ahearne boxing for glanhowy boxing club

yes thats my brother! he`s a coach now at tredegar abc! ... who are you btw?

Fri Jun 24, 2011 6:49 pm

AHERNE wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:

YES I AGREE ON THE F**KER :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ITS LIKE SAYING I HATE HORSE RACING BUT I LOVE THE GRAND NATIONAL

what i meant was, cricket is bollox, but t20 has a LITTLE bit more excitement :lol: :lol: :lol:
thats what i meant :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 24, 2011 6:50 pm

Rugby Union , Rugby Union :evil:

Fri Jun 24, 2011 6:55 pm

AHERNE wrote:
boxerbob wrote:

yes thats my brother! he`s a coach now at tredegar abc! ... who are you btw?

I boxed for heads of the valleys for 11 years,dean was 2or3 years older than me.He sparked one of our boys out in the championships.Remember him being a nice lad.Geoff reese had the gym then.I boxed dean loader and julian yandle from the glanhowy gym.I'm rob neale,my uncle graham neale trains the the youngsters at the hov now,dean would remember both of us

Fri Jun 24, 2011 7:02 pm

[I also hate MMA, to violent for me and not in the same league skill wise as boxing![/quote]
Ahearn,have you got a brother dean?I remember a dean ahearne boxing for glanhowy boxing club[/quote]
yes thats my brother! he`s a coach now at tredegar abc! ... who are you btw?[/quote]
I boxed for heads of the valleys for 11 years,dean was 2or3 years older than me.He sparked one of our boys out in the championships.Remember him being a nice lad.Geoff reese had the gym then.I boxed dean loader and julian yandle from the glanhowy gym.I'm rob neale,my uncle graham neale trains the the youngsters at the hov now,dean would remember both of us[/quote]

i know graham your dad but cant place you to be honest .... my brother dean was pure class and should really have turned pro instead of chasing girls ;) i boxed around that time too but i only had 6 fights ... that was enough for me and running was my thing anyway .... when i see him next i`ll mention your name i`m sure he`ll know who you are! :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 24, 2011 7:05 pm

AHERNE wrote:[I also hate MMA, to violent for me and not in the same league skill wise as boxing!

Ahearn,have you got a brother dean?I remember a dean ahearne boxing for glanhowy boxing club[/quote]
yes thats my brother! he`s a coach now at tredegar abc! ... who are you btw?[/quote]
I boxed for heads of the valleys for 11 years,dean was 2or3 years older than me.He sparked one of our boys out in the championships.Remember him being a nice lad.Geoff reese had the gym then.I boxed dean loader and julian yandle from the glanhowy gym.I'm rob neale,my uncle graham neale trains the the youngsters at the hov now,dean would remember both of us[/quote]

i know graham your dad but cant place you to be honest .... my brother dean was pure class and should really have turned pro instead of chasing girls ;) i boxed around that time too but i only had 6 fights ... that was enough for me and running was my thing anyway .... when i see him next i`ll mention your name i`m sure he`ll know who you are! :ayatollah:[/quote]
Aherne have you heard of Jason Matthews from Bargoed very big in the amateur ranks at Boxing

Fri Jun 24, 2011 7:07 pm

Rugby and cricket !!!! worst sports ever. love american football tho - much more interesting than that bullshit rugby !!

Fri Jun 24, 2011 7:11 pm

grahams my uncle ahearne,thats made my day lol..nukes,i remember jason matthews,didnt he turn pro as well

Fri Jun 24, 2011 7:16 pm

boxerbob wrote:grahams my uncle ahearne,thats made my day lol..nukes,i remember jason matthews,didnt he turn pro as well

He represented Wales at the Commonwealth games. Not sure if he did briefly turn pro or considered it but told me it was a massive step up. H now does Karate with my son and he is the current British Kyu grade Champion. One hard fucker :lol: :lol:

Fri Jun 24, 2011 7:22 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
AHERNE wrote:[I also hate MMA, to violent for me and not in the same league skill wise as boxing!

i know graham your dad but cant place you to be honest .... my brother dean was pure class and should really have turned pro instead of chasing girls ;) i boxed around that time too but i only had 6 fights ... that was enough for me and running was my thing anyway .... when i see him next i`ll mention your name i`m sure he`ll know who you are! :ayatollah:[/quote]
Aherne have you heard of Jason Matthews from Bargoed very big in the amateur ranks at Boxing [/quote]
i havent followed amateur boxing for years to be honest nukes, i was too wrapped up into my running. i dont even go to the shows my brother puts on and they are freebies! ... i do feel bad about that though cause he does put a lot of hard work into them! .... i do feel that standards have dropped now though with kids taking up other martial art sports like kick boxing and mma which saddens me to be honest its such a great sport! .... i can always remember my trainer when i was 18 was jeff rees who fought in the commenwealth games in the 50s giving me a right going over and he was about 48 then with a big gut and i was super fit and thinking fooking hell this old man is giving me a hiding and theres fook all i can do about it!... then when i was in my mid 30`s i spared a pro boxer and i though f**k here we go and it was one of the easiest 3 rounds of sparing i had ever done and i hadnt spared for about 5 years previous! that proved to me then that boxing was on the slide! .... although you wouldnt catch me sparing now thats for sure! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Jun 24, 2011 7:22 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
boxerbob wrote:grahams my uncle ahearne,thats made my day lol..nukes,i remember jason matthews,didnt he turn pro as well

He represented Wales at the Commonwealth games. Not sure if he did briefly turn pro or considered it but told me it was a massive step up. H now does Karate with my son and he is the current British Kyu grade Champion. One hard fucker :lol: :lol:

I remember him as a schoolboy boxing.He wasnt very big n im sure he won a few welsh titles,if memory serves me right im sure he was a southpaw!do you remember a bloke called shane who trained the lads over in bargoed,before that he trained new tredegar

Fri Jun 24, 2011 7:27 pm

boxerbob wrote:

i just rang dean and he said he`s sure he just seen you in farmfoods today! :lol: blonde headed boy he said!

Fri Jun 24, 2011 7:31 pm

AHERNE wrote:
boxerbob wrote:

i just rang dean and he said he`s sure he just seen you in farmfoods today! :lol: blonde headed boy he said!

I was in farmfoods,i would have spoken to him if i seen him,i apologise!my natural colour is blonde but now very bald these days :lol:

Fri Jun 24, 2011 7:35 pm

boxerbob wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:

I remember him as a schoolboy boxing.He wasnt very big n im sure he won a few welsh titles,if memory serves me right im sure he was a southpaw!do you remember a bloke called shane who trained the lads over in bargoed,before that he trained new tredegar

I have only been in this area about 8 years Chief so i did not know him when he was Boxing. A top lad though :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: