Fri Jun 24, 2011 5:59 pm

According to Adam Matthews! :roll: :twisted: :ayatollah:

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/footballna ... -28937236/

Re: Celtic A Step Up From Cardiff!

Fri Jun 24, 2011 6:11 pm

F**k OFF !!!

Fri Jun 24, 2011 6:12 pm

they all get arrogant when they go up there him and ledley can stay up there and play non-league teams every week unless u count there big derby match with rangers, they play 10 time a season. the league is a joke :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 24, 2011 6:14 pm

lol

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2010%E2%80 ... ier_League

Rangers top 93 points
Celtic second 92 points

Conway says we're a bigger club than Rangers so therefore we're a bigger club than Celtic too. :ayatollah:

Matthews just trying to make friends before they force him to wear a skirt, bless his soul.

Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:01 pm

Overthemoon wrote:According to Adam Matthews! :roll: :twisted: :ayatollah:

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/footballna ... -28937236/

The next statement he, and all the other new signings come out with is that they can,t wait to play in front of 60,000 every other week, the reality is celtic only get 60,000 when they play rangers, it,s funny they never come out and say i,m looking forward to playing in front of 5,000 at st mirren, st johnston, motherwell, inverness etc!!!!!

Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:03 pm

Celtic and rangers are bigger clubs lads both have got far in european comps a few times.

Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:09 pm

Lets be fair.

Dave Jones shat on the lad

I dont blame him for being bitter

Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:12 pm

taffyapple wrote:Lets be fair.

yup i think many would be the same,

Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:15 pm

Big club yes (huge) but the league is shite so not sure if the step up theory holds true.

Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:15 pm

taffyapple wrote:Lets be fair.

I totally agree with you about the way dj treated him, i was mainly generalising when i mentioned about new signings going to celtic!!!!!!

Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:19 pm

The Scottish football leagues are a joke,apart from the big two the attendances are absolutely pathetic

Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:30 pm

johnnyjan4-69 wrote:The Scottish football leagues are a joke,apart from the big two the attendances are absolutely pathetic

To be fair to Scotland, its the Auld Firm have made Scottish Football a joke.
they have been like greedy oil barons buying up everything for years and by
doing so have set Scottish Football back years. But neither Club really care
seeing as one thinks its English and the other one Irish... all they care about
is Champions League every season

Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:38 pm

Dont forget we beat Celtic in the Portugese challenge cup a few seasons ago and then drew with them down here.

Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:39 pm

Yeah and our Welsh league is so much better :lol:

Sat Jun 25, 2011 12:46 am

Llantrisant Blue. wrote:Yeah and our Welsh league is so much better :lol:

To be fair the Welsh league is better in that its not as predictable. But the reason for that is that all the biggest Welsh clubs are in the english league. Can you imagine if Cardiff and Swansea played in the Welsh Premier, they'd literally be the top 2 forever just like Celtic and Rangers are in the SPL.

TBH its about time all three countries combined their leagues, it's so pointless Wales and Scotland having leagues.

Sat Jun 25, 2011 3:22 am

AMAC wrote:
Llantrisant Blue. wrote:Yeah and our Welsh league is so much better :lol:

To be fair the Welsh league is better in that its not as predictable. But the reason for that is that all the biggest Welsh clubs are in the english league. Can you imagine if Cardiff and Swansea played in the Welsh Premier, they'd literally be the top 2 forever just like Celtic and Rangers are in the SPL.

TBH its about time all three countries combined their leagues, it's so pointless Wales and Scotland having leagues.

You were spot on.

Then I saw the last statement and nearly threw up.

I'd never have my club entertaining the abhorrent scum that attach themselves to Septic and the other lot.
Old Bigots and that's all they shall ever be. The second that pathetic fairytale called religion is brought into it it sinks below football. Far, far below it.

F.U.C.K the Old Firm. With a rusty pole.

Sat Jun 25, 2011 3:24 am

Llantrisant Blue. wrote:Celtic and rangers are bigger clubs lads both have got far in european comps a few times.

Indeed, and if Cardiff and Swansea were given a regular bye into the qualification stages of the Champions League I'd think we'd do alright as well.

There's no competition in Scotland for the Old Bigots except in their own sad, pitiful little world between the two sad, pitiful clubs and the sad, pitiful people who latch on to them.

As I said before - f**k the Old Firm.

Sat Jun 25, 2011 3:52 am

what is he supposed to say ? "Oh Cardiff is definitely better than Celtic, it's a f*cking shithole!" ?

he would be 100% right tho