Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

the presenters on SSN

Fri Jun 24, 2011 5:58 pm

why do they flirt with each other?

they're there to tell me about sport, not gossip to each other.

anyone else annoyed by this?

Re: the presenters on SSN

Fri Jun 24, 2011 6:01 pm

Bloobirds101 wrote:why do they flirt with each other?

they're there to tell me about sport, not gossip to each other.

anyone else annoyed by this?

no i think if only i was in his shoes (most of the time)

Fri Jun 24, 2011 6:05 pm

Not if there is two birds presenting!!! :lol: :lol: :roll:

Fri Jun 24, 2011 6:05 pm

wot annoys me with ssn is the headline machine which rolls at the bottom of the screen.is it just me being paranoid,or has anyone else noticed that usually whenever it rolls to the championship update,THE F..CKIN ADVERTS COME ON. :evil:

Fri Jun 24, 2011 6:08 pm

lostcityboy wrote:wot annoys me with ssn is the headline machine which rolls at the bottom of the screen.is it just me being paranoid,or has anyone else noticed that usually whenever it rolls to the championship update,THE F..CKIN ADVERTS COME ON. :evil:

Agreed.
I wish they would pause it.

Fri Jun 24, 2011 6:11 pm

lostcityboy wrote:wot annoys me with ssn is the headline machine which rolls at the bottom of the screen.is it just me being paranoid,or has anyone else noticed that usually whenever it rolls to the championship update,THE F..CKIN ADVERTS COME ON. :evil:

Thats actually true, it pisses me off. they should do what they do on soccer saturday with le tissier and phil thompson etc... while the adverts are running, still keep the bar at the bottom and everything down the side! :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 24, 2011 6:12 pm

griff105 wrote:

Agreed.

thinly veiled 'I can't afford Sky+ but wish I could' post IMO

Fri Jun 24, 2011 6:15 pm

rhys1927ccfc wrote:

Thats actually true, it pisses me off. they should do what they do on soccer saturday with le tissier and phil thompson etc... while the adverts are running, still keep the bar at the bottom and everything down the side! :ayatollah:

thanks lads ,i thought it was just me noticing trivial things :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 24, 2011 6:16 pm

Yes i have noticed this as well :evil: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Jun 24, 2011 6:46 pm

Yes I have noticed that :lol: it's really annoying :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:05 pm

Bloobirds101 wrote:
griff105 wrote:

Agreed.

thinly veiled 'I can't afford Sky+ but wish I could' post IMO

Uh not really brainiac, cos if the adverts run then the roller moves on, so my sky+ wont pick up the championship thread will it? It just misses and moves on to the next topic.

Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:13 pm

griff105 wrote:
Uh not really brainiac, cos if the adverts run then the roller moves on, so my sky+ wont pick up the championship thread will it? It just misses and moves on to the next topic.

i was joking :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:17 pm

Bloobirds101 wrote:
griff105 wrote:

i was joking :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sorry butt. Im a bit snappy tonight!!!

Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:43 pm

I hate that Irish bloke late at night with no personality an dyou just see him reading the autocue blatantly

But on the plus side theres practically every fit bird on there, woohoo :D

Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:19 pm

Nice looking birds on there fair do's.

But give me BBC's Suzzana Reid anytime lol.