Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

HTV Wales say City close to new signing

Fri Jun 24, 2011 5:42 pm

Reporter said we are close to signing Goodwillie!
Is this lazy journalism or the truth?

Re: HTV Wales say City close to new signing

Fri Jun 24, 2011 6:05 pm

I don't take much notice of what they and BBC Wales today say. They only report on football when they feel like it (usually when the clubs are doing well). Most of the time they can't be bothered and report on shitty egg-chasing !

Fri Jun 24, 2011 6:39 pm

Cwmann_Bluebird wrote:I don't take much notice of what they and BBC Wales today say. They only report on football when they feel like it (usually when the clubs are doing well). Most of the time they can't be bothered and report on shitty egg-chasing !

I disagree. People seem to get paranoid about the"egg" but I think football gets a fair amount of coverage in the media tbh. The quality and accuracy of the coverage though is not as good as it should be.

Fri Jun 24, 2011 6:42 pm

moonboots wrote:
Cwmann_Bluebird wrote:I don't take much notice of what they and BBC Wales today say. They only report on football when they feel like it (usually when the clubs are doing well). Most of the time they can't be bothered and report on shitty egg-chasing !

I disagree. People seem to get paranoid about the"egg" but I think football gets a fair amount of coverage in the media tbh. The quality and accuracy of the coverage though is not as good as it should be.

Actually they do give a fair amount of coverage, but as you said the quality and accuracy is not there.