Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: CITY STARS OF THE FUTURE

Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:53 pm

milly44 wrote:I know the local scout, he scouts for Cardiff, Swansea, Bristol city/rovers and bath. He is an Ex Pro footballer.
He is always telling me how poor the set up is at Cardiff, and how poorly run it is, sad as it is. He also says Swansea City is streets ahead of any other team in the area when it comes to there acadamy and developing there youngsters. :cry:

sorry pal you got it all completly wrong I have very strong connection with the Cardiff academy. and have for over 5 years now and have many friends who take thier kids to SWANSEA ( School of excellence) and even they admit it is S**t and is at least 5 years behind Cardiff.
They play S++t teams and dont even get a bus somtimes

Ohhh and by the way regarding the stars of the future from cardiff keep you eye on the year behind there at least 5 players there who are better. reason I know they all play for the welsh u17 team that my mates boy plays in on a regular basis dont let names fool you

the cream will always rise to the top

Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:56 pm

footymaster wrote:
milly44 wrote:I know the local scout, he scouts for Cardiff, Swansea, Bristol city/rovers and bath. He is an Ex Pro footballer.
He is always telling me how poor the set up is at Cardiff, and how poorly run it is, sad as it is. He also says Swansea City is streets ahead of any other team in the area when it comes to there acadamy and developing there youngsters. :cry:

sorry pal you got it all completly wrong I have very strong connection with the Cardiff academy. and have for over 5 years now and have many friends who take thier kids to SWANSEA ( School of excellence) and even they admit it is S**t and is at least 5 years behind Cardiff.
They play S++t teams and dont even get a bus somtimes

Ohhh and by the way regarding the stars of the future from cardiff keep you eye on the year behind there at least 5 players there who are better. reason I know they all play for the welsh u17 team that my mates boy plays in on a regular basis dont let names fool you

HE WHO THINKS HE KNOWS AND KNOWS THAT HE KNOWS NOT LAUGH AT HIM

HE WHO KNOWS AND KNOWS THAT HE KNOWS FOLLOW HIM ---- CUMON GUYS LETS GO

the cream will always rise to the top

Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:08 pm

Daya wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:Bloody Arsenal have an academy a stones throw from the CCS :o :o This has to be sorted like pronto. Sort our academy out.
I know not many liked Sam but you have to agree that he did wonders to our academy and since then they have destroyed it.

No they haven't. - total bollocks.

My mates little Lad goes there.They do it i believe down by the 5 a side pitches. My mates lad is 8 i think so it may be called something else not academy. I will find out.

Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:57 pm

blueheaven wrote:

I heard that when a youngster and his parents are deciding wether to join our Academy or not Cardiff actually encourage them to go and have a look at the facillities in Swansea and Bristol before they decide where to go.

We almost certainly have a better set up than Swansea because Toozy's (Steroid freak and all round Swansea bad boy :D ) Son has apparently joined our Academy :ayatollah:

there is not one kid or parent at the academy that does not worship and love TOOZY