Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" JUSTICE FOR THE 96 "

Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:34 pm

Graham Sanders
As a good gesture could you set up a CCFC Justice for the 96 Facebook page mate? Sunderland and Everton have done so and it would be nice if someone respected from our club with a large auduence could do the same. Here's the Sunderland page: SAFC want justice for the 96
http://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=15 ... 61&refid=0 :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Graham Sanders
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Cardiff-C ... 0621181221

Cardiff City FC fans want justice for the 96
Fans of Cardiff City football club want to help fight for justice for the 96 fans who died at Hillsborough on 15/4/89. We want to provide support for the families of the 96 and the survivors of that terrible day and let them know that our club stands shoulder to shoulder with them. JFT 96.

Re: " JUSTICE FOR THE 96 "

Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:51 pm

Great shout could have been anyone of us on that fateful day and it's a disgrace that all this time has passed and still no justice for the families of the 96 :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:52 pm

I hope they are not turning into an anti standing campaign? It should not be about that,we had a very productive SAFE standing meeting in Liverpool last night...I fully support the justice for the 96 campaign by the way but do not believe that standing was the real cause of the tragedy. May the all rest in peace and total respect to all their families and friends.

Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:02 pm

The POLICE should come to justice for this. They were the blame for the tragedy. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:14 pm

MalagaCF wrote:The POLICE should come to justice for this. They were the blame for the tragedy. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

There's definitely blame for the police over the handling of the situation, both during and after.

Liverpool fans aren't blameless - shoving, pushing, cramming - wanting to get in without giving one shit as to the safety of others around them.

Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:25 pm

great shout :ayatollah:

I hope justice is one day served and I hope the Sun gets boycotted on a larger scale for the lies they reported and the fact they blamed the fans for the incident. I've never bought the Sun because of this. Absolute disgrace. If the echo wrote stuff like that if it happened to city I would be distraught so I can empathise with Liverpool fans totally. The police and stupid management are to blame, not the fans. I am against standing unless it's done as it is in Germany. Otherwise, I see no issue with keeping seats and certain sections standing. At the Madejski, every city fan was standing out of choice to get behind the team, no issues. At Anfield on a European night, over 90% standing with no problems even though seats are still there.

if people moan, tough luck. Buy a ticket for the front row. It's a chance you take. If someone stands in front of me, I stand, no qualms, i can still watch the team I love and if anything get involved with everything more.

IF YOU WANT TO SIT GET A TICKET WITH ALL THE CORPORATE PEOPLE IN THE GRANDSTAND, NOT HARD.

http://dontbuythesun.co.uk/site/tag/hillsborough/

absolute disgrace.

Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:29 pm

nerd wrote:
MalagaCF wrote:The POLICE should come to justice for this. They were the blame for the tragedy. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

There's definitely blame for the police over the handling of the situation, both during and after.

Liverpool fans aren't blameless - shoving, pushing, cramming - wanting to get in without giving one shit as to the safety of others around them.

Liverpool fans can never claim to be blameless. Their actions in Heysel back this up. The police were also to blame. I wouldn't say any particular group was solely to blame. Neither am I saying that those who died were at fault. Just seems that there were a number of factors that contributed to disaster, with blame lying between several different groups.

The FA should also have seen this coming after Heysel. They should have acted against how some of the Liverpool fans behaved at football matches.