Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Chelsea Cardiff Annis

Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:09 pm

Latest news...Andy Frain got 22 months and two other Chelsea lads had suspended sentences this morning...there are still other sentences going ahead this afternoon...this might mean that they move our 8 lads out of the Scrubs but we can't be certain...still this goes on but hopefully there maybe something happening in our favour soon...only time will tell.

Still no movement and the 8 lads are still in the Scrubs...will try and find out more later...anyone who has any concerns or needs help please PM me and I will talk to you.

Annis...cheers for your help with this,putting the Chelsea families in touch is also helpful to me.

Re: Chelsea Cardiff Annis

Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:27 pm

corky wrote:Still no movement and the 8 lads are still in the Scrubs...will try and find out more later...anyone who has any concerns or needs help please PM me and I will talk to you.

Annis...cheers for your help with this,putting the Chelsea families in touch is also helpful to me.

No probs Corky :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:41 pm

hi lads wh are the eight lads in the scrubs hope they are ok

Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:43 pm

corky wrote:Latest news...Andy Frain got 22 months and two other Chelsea lads had suspended sentences this morning...there are still other sentences going ahead this afternoon...this might mean that they move our 8 lads out of the Scrubs but we can't be certain...still this goes on but hopefully there maybe something happening in our favour soon...only time will tell.

Still no movement and the 8 lads are still in the Scrubs...will try and find out more later...anyone who has any concerns or needs help please PM me and I will talk to you.

i thought andy frain was sentenced weeks ago

Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:45 pm

Ok Latest news and maybe some hope for our last half dozen awaiting trials.

6 up Today and as I told you earlier Any F had 26 months reduced to 22 months due to time served on TAG before trail...for violent disorder and he had 60 previous convictions (I believe that is correct) That left 5 other lads on for affray and two of those got 10 months and 8 months respectfully but the good news is that the other 3 escaped jail and got suspended sentences...hopefully the judge is easing off a little as it comes to a close...although they all had bans and community service....this news Today could bring fresh hope to the 6 we still have left for sentencing or trial and like I said before we also have something else that we intend to fight back with but will not be aired on a public forum, but that is for later...in the meanwhile thoughts with the families of all those in jail...the families are all innocent but will have to endure this difficult time.

The 8 Cardiff lads in the Scubs and one in Cardiff Jail are well known to most of us...

Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:04 pm

Good luck to Aidy next week hope you dont get to long and time passes quick :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:31 pm

corky wrote:Ok Latest news and maybe some hope for our last half dozen awaiting trials.

6 up Today and as I told you earlier Any F had 26 months reduced to 22 months due to time served on TAG before trail...for violent disorder and he had 60 previous convictions (I believe that is correct) That left 5 other lads on for affray and two of those got 10 months and 8 months respectfully but the good news is that the other 3 escaped jail and got suspended sentences...hopefully the judge is easing off a little as it comes to a close...although they all had bans and community service....this news Today could bring fresh hope to the 6 we still have left for sentencing or trial and like I said before we also have something else that we intend to fight back with but will not be aired on a public forum, but that is for later...in the meanwhile thoughts with the families of all those in jail...the families are all innocent but will have to endure this difficult time.

The 8 Cardiff lads in the Scubs and one in Cardiff Jail are well known to most of us...

Good luck in whatever you're doing in fighting this injustice. :ayatollah:
I am awaiting trial on something unrelated but it's opened my eyes (again) to what a load of bollocks British justice is at the moment.
No longer to I believe innocent until proven guilty. :evil: :twisted:

Fri Jun 24, 2011 4:40 pm

Well done Corky & Annis for helping out the Chelsea lads. True & proper fans.