Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Has Malkay won you over ? If so Why!!

Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:20 am

Whats your opinions on malkay mackay ?I think hes a good young manager who will get us in the play offs next year and bring some key players in :ayatollah:

Re: Has Malkay won you over ? If so Why!!

Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:22 am

hes not done anything yet how can he win us over :lol: :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:23 am

bluebird1977 wrote:hes not done anything yet how can he win us over :lol: :ayatollah:

hes made one good signing, in talks with two good strikers, goodwillie and earnie, and apparently is in talks with reo- coker...most of that was done WHILST he was on holiday...hes won me over :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:23 am

bluebirds123 wrote:Whats your opinions on malkay mackay ?I think hes a good young manager who will get us in the play offs next year and bring some key players in :ayatollah:

I like his attitude and approach

I like his first signing very much

what else is there to say at this stage?

Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:24 am

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:hes not done anything yet how can he win us over :lol: :ayatollah:

hes made one good signing, in talks with two good strikers, goodwillie and earnie, and apparently is in talks with reo- coker...most of that was done WHILST he was on holiday...hes won me over :ayatollah:

agreed :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:28 pm

He's been here 5 minutes and hasn't even picked a team for so much as a friendly yet. I will get behind him but as for winning me over? I'll need a damned sight more time than this to make any decisions

Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:05 pm

he has impressed me already, his desire to do well and already preparing for next season with a new signing and a possibility of 5 new players? (read off another thread) seems to be doing a good job but this is one small step, we have a big task ahead of us this season.