Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

THIS MAKES ME SICK!

Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:57 am

we should take full advantage of this i think :ayatollah: he would be a hero. i know im probs dreaming but still better than naylor :lol:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... ussia.html

but on the more important note this needs to be taken out of football!

Re: THIS MAKES ME SICK!

Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:59 am

He chucked a bannana on the pitch :o :shock: :shock: :shock: :x :x

Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:00 am

TheTrueBlue7 wrote:He chucked a bannana on the pitch :o :shock: :shock: :shock: :x :x

it makes me sick hes a legend. they should be glad someone like him wants to play over that sh**hole!

Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:01 am

bit harsh

Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:02 am

It's always ze russians, they did with Odemwingie when west brom signed him displaying a banner saying 'thank you west brom' with bananas on it, when west brom signed him!

Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:04 am

i would personally love to see him play over in this country someone should give him the chance to play in another top league. if all of us fans take a mortgage out do you think he would sign for us? :lol:

Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:04 am

I really hope that the decision to give Russia the World Cup in 2018 comes back to bite them firmly on the ass.

Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:06 am

AfanBluebird wrote:I really hope that the decision to give Russia the World Cup in 2018 comes back to bite them firmly on the ass.

there is going to be big problems in russia never mind racisim. they have the attitude anyone who is an outsider is not welcome in "most" places ive heard. how are they going to control it? if they do then hats off but its not going to happen tbh