Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Scumsea Town shirt in David Lloyd Cardiff

Fri Jun 24, 2011 5:51 pm

Some people from swansea do come to cardiff yano? some cardiff go to swansea? work,shopping,uni? who cares it's not like we're not allowed in these areas seen few swans fans in cardiff before they went up.

Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:35 pm

Now now u dirty scumdiff feckers,times are changing my dirty theving basterds.25 years ago ptabot was mainly cardiff,now its mainly swansea.us in the prem will turn many pepole our way,,but it has been changing for years.as we were once in scumdiff shadows wr are now right up ther(still not got your fan base)agreed,but hot on your heels and the prem will do us a lot more.to be honest I hope u fecki.g rott and fold,but I'm sure the assembly of wales(lol)and faw won't let that happen now whould they.we got were we are alone you had all the help going and still fecked up you fools.you ate so shit its unreal,and mote and more pepole in wales will see you fat greedy theving c,,,s for what you realy are.you may be a capitol of wales,but swansea is a true reflection of life in wales.maybe you shoud get out and see how things in wales rea are,

Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:50 pm

great vocabulary and spelling young man. How old are you, 12 by the looks of that garbage!!

Now f**k off!! :D

Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:06 pm

caerblue wrote:
steffan1 wrote:I was on the Pontygwyndy pub Caerphilly Tuesday night and there was some tw*t wearing a T-Shirt with the Swansea badge and Swim Away written under it????? :evil: :evil:

sonds like a well know jack in the area called glen braithwaite hes had a few slabs over the years and i do believe someone actually shit on his door step last season

Several kickings.

Still he's stuck to his guns and stayed with his club, however retared that might make him.

Glenn's harmless, I get on OK with him these days.

Still would have wiped some 'bogies' in his scummy top though :lol:

Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:08 pm

swansealad69 wrote:Now now u dirty scumdiff feckers,times are changing my dirty theving basterds.25 years ago ptabot was mainly cardiff,now its mainly swansea.us in the prem will turn many pepole our way,,but it has been changing for years.as we were once in scumdiff shadows wr are now right up ther(still not got your fan base)agreed,but hot on your heels and the prem will do us a lot more.to be honest I hope u fecki.g rott and fold,but I'm sure the assembly of wales(lol)and faw won't let that happen now whould they.we got were we are alone you had all the help going and still fecked up you fools.you ate so shit its unreal,and mote and more pepole in wales will see you fat greedy theving c,,,s for what you realy are.you may be a capitol of wales,but swansea is a true reflection of life in wales.maybe you shoud get out and see how things in wales rea are,

Nice to see the Jacks aren't letting themselves down now they are in the prem :lol: :lol: :lol:

Same old Swansea.. always bitter. :lol:

No mate in my 40s,on a mobile and keep pressing wrong keys,BUT my spelling is shit granted,but is that the best you can come up with.and by the way was working in splot a few days back,and just around the cornner ther was a swansea road(only 3 houses ther mind)but feck me put a smile on out face.ps you call us scruffy inbreads,feck me out side your center ther are some rigjt dirty smelly areas,and the folks who live ther,well they look like some of the cast from star trek.also must say had a swans flag flying from the van all day and al tho some looks not a word said two of us.you are so full of shit,the real gypo capitol of wales. :lol:

No mate in my 40s,on a mobile and keep pressing wrong keys,BUT my spelling is shit granted,but is that the best you can come up with.and by the way was working in splot a few days back,and just around the cornner ther was a swansea road(only 3 houses ther mind)but feck me put a smile on out face.ps you call us scruffy inbreads,feck me out side your center ther are some rigjt dirty smelly areas,and the folks who live ther,well they look like some of the cast from star trek.also must say had a swans flag flying from the van all day and al tho some looks not a word said two of us.you are so full of shit,the real gypo capitol of wales. :lol:

Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:10 pm

swansealad69 wrote:No mate in my 40s,on a mobile and keep pressing wrong keys,BUT my spelling is shit granted,but is that the best you can come up with.and by the way was working in splot a few days back,and just around the cornner ther was a swansea road(only 3 houses ther mind)but feck me put a smile on out face.ps you call us scruffy inbreads,feck me out side your center ther are some rigjt dirty smelly areas,and the folks who live ther,well they look like some of the cast from star trek.also must say had a swans flag flying from the van all day and al tho some looks not a word said two of us.you are so full of shit,the real gypo capitol of wales. :lol:

Anyone got a translation for this.

Maybe try google..

Gyppo to English ? :lol: :lol:

Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:25 pm

O my,can still only take the piss of my english.was hopping for more but what I said is true,ther for you just grasping at straws.its great to see you pathetic retards look for ways to get one over us.truth is you can't.the capital thing is good tho?lol you are realy up ther with london paris madrid,,feck sake you are such a joke.any way night night inbreads..keep dreaming you are somthing mote then what you realy are,a small regional capital with a unsuccessful football team.kis kis :lol: :lol: :lol: :roll: :lol:

Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:42 pm

Port talbot have still got a big number of Cardiff fans that have stuck by Cardiff thick and thin we're will all your new port talbot fans go if you go down?

Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:15 pm

swansealad69 wrote:O my,can still only take the piss of my english.was hopping for more but what I said is true,ther for you just grasping at straws.its great to see you pathetic retards look for ways to get one over us.truth is you can't.the capital thing is good tho?lol you are realy up ther with london paris madrid,,feck sake you are such a joke.any way night night inbreads..keep dreaming you are somthing mote then what you realy are,a small regional capital with a unsuccessful football team.kis kis :lol: :lol: :lol: :roll: :lol:

Talk about Star Trek that was the first posts on here written in Klingon

Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:27 pm

caerblue wrote:
steffan1 wrote:I was on the Pontygwyndy pub Caerphilly Tuesday night and there was some tw*t wearing a T-Shirt with the Swansea badge and Swim Away written under it????? :evil: :evil:

sonds like a well know jack in the area called glen braithwaite hes had a few slabs over the years and i do believe someone actually shit on his door step last season

The fat tw*t always drinks in the Pontygwindy, if its him then he has had a few boots up his fat arse over the years for being chopsy. :old:

Sat Jun 25, 2011 7:08 am

Among the T.shirt discussion the blood bird has shared some good news about the cards issue ,I think in 30 its not the bad idea to join.What are the views , I am new here.