Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Scumsea Town shirt in David Lloyd Cardiff

Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:26 am

Outraged :x last night when i saw a kid of about 23/24 pushing weights in David Lloyd Cardiff wearing a pickey Scumsea Town shirt, the vermin seem to be popping up here and there when they think its safe to.
He was told NOT to wear it again in his Capital City. This would NEVER have happened in the 70,s / 80,s / 90s or noughties ... Filth :ayatollah: :old: :ayatollah:

Re: Scumsea Town shirt in David Lloyd Cardiff

Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:45 am

I was on the Pontygwyndy pub Caerphilly Tuesday night and there was some tw*t wearing a T-Shirt with the Swansea badge and Swim Away written under it????? :evil: :evil:

Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:59 am

Blueboys1927 wrote:Outraged :x last night when i saw a kid of about 23/24 pushing weights in David Lloyd Cardiff wearing a pickey Scumsea Town shirt, the vermin seem to be popping up here and there when they think its safe to.
He was told NOT to wear it again in his Capital City. This would NEVER have happened in the 70,s / 80,s / 90s or noughties ... Filth :ayatollah: :old: :ayatollah:

And said fella was what, causing trouble? Why not just mind your own business eh, mate?

Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:02 am

steffan1 wrote:I was on the Pontygwyndy pub Caerphilly Tuesday night and there was some tw*t wearing a T-Shirt with the Swansea badge and Swim Away written under it????? :evil: :evil:

And?

Ah right so it's unacceptable for a fella to support the Swans in Caerphilly but no problem at all when there are CCFC fans in Port Talbot, etc.

Live and let live, unless the bloke was giving people abuse or giving it the big one just leave the lad alone.

Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:09 am

SCFC10 wrote:
steffan1 wrote:I was on the Pontygwyndy pub Caerphilly Tuesday night and there was some tw*t wearing a T-Shirt with the Swansea badge and Swim Away written under it????? :evil: :evil:

And?

Ah right so it's unacceptable for a fella to support the Swans in Caerphilly but no problem at all when there are CCFC fans in Port Talbot, etc.

Live and let live, unless the bloke was giving people abuse or giving it the big one just leave the lad alone.

What? Swim away?

Celebrating a big mob of pikeys bullying Cardiff kids?

I'd have twatted him!!

Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:15 am

taffyapple wrote:
SCFC10 wrote:

And?

What? Swim away?

Celebrating a big mob of pikeys bullying Cardiff kids?

I'd have twatted him!!

You'd have twatted some bloke wearing an item of clothing of a Welsh club in Wales, who was causing no trouble in any way shape or form? Gee what a sound type of fella you come across as. :|

Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:16 am

Bet he wouldn't have been wearing it had they not been promoted!

Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:23 am

By having a shirt with "Swim Away" on it, he obviously wanted to cause trouble or he wouldn't have worn it... I get along greta with Swansea fans as I have grown up with many since the age of 9 being in SA13, but they all know I can take banter, but they don't go over the top. I Wouldn't wear my Cardiff shirt anywhere near Swansea. I've worn it once in Neath, but was unsure so haven't since. Certain things should be respected.

Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:42 am

AfanBluebird wrote:By having a shirt with "Swim Away" on it, he obviously wanted to cause trouble or he wouldn't have worn it... I get along greta with Swansea fans as I have grown up with many since the age of 9 being in SA13, but they all know I can take banter, but they don't go over the top. I Wouldn't wear my Cardiff shirt anywhere near Swansea. I've worn it once in Neath, but was unsure so haven't since. Certain things should be respected.

Not necessarily, does that mean that the 1 or 2 little 6 year old kiddies wearing armbands during our derby's are also looking for trouble? Nah of course it doesn't. How old was this lad anyway? It's just immature banter and nothing more.

Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:45 am

ive gotta say, i agree with scfc10, its just like saying "i saw someone wear a wrexham top in bangor, how dare he!!"

Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:49 am

i have no problem with swansea fans im friends with a few. But plastic swansea supports are just as bad as plastic man u or chelsea. especially if theres a good chance they where a so called cardiff fan last season :evil:

Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:52 am

ROB CCFC wrote:i have no problem with swansea fans im friends with a few. But plastic swansea supports are just as bad as plastic man u or chelsea. especially if theres a good chance they where a so called cardiff fan last season :evil:

As far as "plastic" support goes I believe both clubs as are bad as each other in all honestly. Did as many people travel to the capital to watch CCFC whilst you were languishing in the lower leagues as when CCFC were two leagues above Swansea? No they didn't, but are they plastics? Not necessarily tbh.

Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:55 am

SCFC10 wrote:
ROB CCFC wrote:i have no problem with swansea fans im friends with a few. But plastic swansea supports are just as bad as plastic man u or chelsea. especially if theres a good chance they where a so called cardiff fan last season :evil:

As far as "plastic" support goes I believe both clubs as are bad as each other in all honestly. Did as many people travel to the capital to watch CCFC whilst you were languishing in the lower leagues as when CCFC were two leagues above Swansea? No they didn't, but are they plastics? Not necessarily tbh.

good point.
but if you change sides(like a few people i know have done) then in my view you are. and as this was in cardiff there a good chance that is what happened

Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:59 am

ROB CCFC wrote:
SCFC10 wrote:

good point.
but if you change sides(like a few people i know have done) then in my view you are. and as this was in cardiff there a good chance that is what happened

Where abouts do you live mate? I can't imagine anyone in either the Swansea or Cardiff immediate areas switching sides if they were fans of either club previously regardless of each others success, or lack of. Tbh I've never heard of that happening at all.

Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:00 am

ROB CCFC wrote:
SCFC10 wrote:

good point.

Cardiff Jacks? Surely not? :|

Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:21 am

Blueboys1927 wrote:Outraged :x last night when i saw a kid of about 23/24 pushing weights in David Lloyd Cardiff wearing a pickey Scumsea Town shirt, the vermin seem to be popping up here and there when they think its safe to.

Its not the 70s 80s or 90s now :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:52 pm

That's asking for trouble and he should be obliged :old: :old:

Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:03 pm

SCFC10 wrote:

And?

I did leave the lad alone? I cant help feeling pissed off though, surely Port Talbot is more of a half way point between Swansea and Cardiff so more understandable?

Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:05 pm

Smash his face in ,to the jack answering back on here f**k OFF PRICK :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:09 pm

AfanBluebird wrote:By having a shirt with "Swim Away" on it, he obviously wanted to cause trouble or he wouldn't have worn it... I get along greta with Swansea fans as I have grown up with many since the age of 9 being in SA13, but they all know I can take banter, but they don't go over the top. I Wouldn't wear my Cardiff shirt anywhere near Swansea. I've worn it once in Neath, but was unsure so haven't since. Certain things should be respected.

Totally Agree :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:10 pm

SCFC10 wrote:

Not necessarily, does that mean that the 1 or 2 little 6 year old kiddies wearing armbands during our derby's are also looking for trouble? Nah of course it doesn't. How old was this lad anyway? It's just immature banter and nothing more.

40's

Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:13 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:ive gotta say, i agree with scfc10, its just like saying "i saw someone wear a wrexham top in bangor, how dare he!!"

I think its like saying i saw someone wearing a Swansea shirt in Cardiff. I'm not from here originally but i can assure you Cardiff support in the valleys is BIG!! :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:24 pm

Xcasual wrote:

Smash his face in ,to the jack answering back on here f**k OFF PRICK :ayatollah:

What a nice sounding sort of chap you are. Jesus christ mate relax yourself, there is more to life than football, honestly. Some Swans fans are sound people, some are arseholes. Some Cardiff fans are sound people, some are arseholes, of which you appear to be one of the latter with all due respect "Great Britain xCasual" I'm assuming you're in your 30's, 40's or above, which makes your attitude even more shocking to be honest.

Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:06 pm

steffan1 wrote:
SCFC10 wrote:

And?

I did leave the lad alone? I cant help feeling pissed off though, surely Port Talbot is more of a half way point between Swansea and Cardiff so more understandable?

SCFC, the point is that this guy in the pontygwindy pub was wearing a t-shirt that glorifies football violence, it sounds like it wasn't a Swansea football shirt, more a t-shirt that could antagonise and wind up Cardiff City fans. Surely you can see the difference? I have followed CCFC for many years and I sometimes have a pint or two in that pub and if I was in there and saw a t-shirt like that on a bad day or night I might end up twatting him!!! And I haven't been arrested for football violence since 93!!! Reformed character now who just enjoys a beer and watching the City, but don't take the PISS!!!

Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:09 pm

I forgot to add that if the guy was wearing a normal swansea football shirt I wouldn't like it, but at the same time I wouldn't give him any grief over it either.

Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:23 pm

Its only a matter of time before the guy in the swim away t-shirt gets battered! He's asking for it going out in that

Fri Jun 24, 2011 4:17 pm

maesteg bluebird wrote:Its only a matter of time before the guy in the swim away t-shirt gets battered! He's asking for it going out in that

Fingers crossed :D

Fri Jun 24, 2011 4:28 pm

NEWS ALERT

DAVID LLOYDS IS GIVING NEW MEMBERSHIPS TO PLASTICS. YOU GET A PLASTIC CARD TO SWIPE TO LET YOUR PLASTIC ARSE IN TO USE THE FACILITIES. ALL FOR £30 PER MONTH.

Fri Jun 24, 2011 4:57 pm

sonds like a well know jack in the area called glen braithwaite hes had a few slabs over the years and i do believe someone actually shit on his door step last season

Fri Jun 24, 2011 5:21 pm

i would never walk around swansea with a cardiff top on! ... not because of being scared but because it would look like i was looking for trouble! to be honest id feel a bit of a tit! .... and that is what i would think if i saw a swansea shirt in cardiff!