Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

NEW SONGS IDEAS??????

Fri Jun 24, 2011 7:30 am

After losing so many players, we are a bit short of chants at the moment. Its always great to hear some new ones and it makes m laugh at the humour in most of them and who the feck made em up!

I have a Malky one as my sign off but I have Thinking about the changes the last few weeks, i have been wondering what the new songs and chants may be.......

A funny one could by the old 'he plays on the left... and change Chris Burke to Graig Conway and routledge to Burke! no disrespect to Burkey - just a bit of tongue in cheek humour.

Another one could be....

"GOODWILLIE OH O
GOODWILLIE OH OH OH O
THE GUY CAN SCORE A GOAL
HE'LL GO UP ANY HOLE" :o

I bet there will be bigger and better around and i look forward to hearing them.
ANY MORE OUT THERE LADS???

Re: NEW SONGS IDEAS??????

Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:05 pm

He plays on the left, he plays on the riiiiight, that boy Craig Conway, said rangers are shite. :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:06 pm

tomCCFC wrote:He plays on the left, he plays on the riiiiight, that boy Craig Conway, said rangers are shite. :ayatollah:

thats good :lol: :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:19 pm

Goodwillie is magic he wares a magic hat and when signed for cardiff he sed i fancy that he could have signed for Rangers but alexaander said they shite he wish he`d never raped that girl on that dark night

Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:24 pm

We've got the hardest Good-Willie, in the land
...and so say all of us.

Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:25 pm

Not player related, but how about this take on the Wombles song:

Underground, overground, Cardiff are we, we hate the Bristol, Newport and swansea. Making good use of the bricks that we find, we kick in their heads and we leave them behind

Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:32 pm

Nottage Blue wrote:Not player related, but how about this take on the Wombles song:

Underground, overground, Cardiff are we, we hate the Bristol, Newport and swansea. Making good use of the bricks that we find, we kick in their heads and we leave them behind

:lol: :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:42 pm

tomCCFC wrote:He plays on the left, he plays on the riiiiight, that boy Craig Conway, said rangers are shite. :ayatollah:

Definitely this. :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:43 pm

ooooh malky mackay, ooooh malky mackay, ooooh malky mackay, He Screams and Shouts , MALKY MACKAY!

The Hokey Kokey tune! :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:55 pm

I think with the new man in charge being Scottish, Im sure we could think of some alternative words to flower of Scotland :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:59 pm

To the tune of heartbeat theme
Malky
Malky Mackaaaayyy
take us to the premier league
dudududududududududu
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: ?

I like your Goodewillie one :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Jun 24, 2011 4:01 pm

Thats a cracker mate

buzzing for the season

caaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmon :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: