Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

This board is getting better and Im off to bed...

Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:48 pm

In my opinion this board has gone up a notch or two in the last few weeks.

Iv had some cracking conversations, debates, arguments if you like with various people.

Long may it continue.

Hope Carl and Annis dont take offence to what I said about the book and the title, was just meant as constructive criticism.

All the best and Good night fellow Bluebirds.... and that Claret and Blue Wardrobe selling Geezer.. :ayatollah:

Re: This board is getting better and Im off to bed...

Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:54 pm

yeah, good debates with you too :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

probably weren't on about me :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:03 am

Good post mate :ayatollah: the 24 hr thing on here has got this forum back to talking All things CARDIFF CITY :ayatollah:

Yes there are threads started which are not about our club,but you have to choose weather or not you want to open them :|

Lets keep things the way they are,have an open mind to what we want to say,and stay friends to the end :ayatollah:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: ONWARDS AND UPWARDS :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:07 am

MillarFromTheHalfWayLine wrote:In my opinion this board has gone up a notch or two in the last few weeks.

Iv had some cracking conversations, debates, arguments if you like with various people.

Long may it continue.

Hope Carl and Annis dont take offence to what I said about the book and the title, was just meant as constructive criticism.

All the best and Good night fellow Bluebirds.... and that Claret and Blue Wardrobe selling Geezer.. :ayatollah:

nite mate! :ayatollah: