Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

EARNIE and GOODWILLIE

Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:53 pm

These pair are both in discussions with us

How would you feel having these two leading us out at the upton park?

Would you be happy?
are they too lightweight for you?

Personally i think it will thrive as they both have goals in them :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: EARNIE and GOODWILLIE

Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:54 pm

Regarding the point about too lightweight, well I think that can be said of Earnie but I'm sure Goodwillie can handle himself !

Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:59 pm

goodwillie lightweight? :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:

he knocked out a rugby player and he was a big bloke.

Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:00 pm

Would love to see these 2 up front,with Bellers and Conway eiether side :ayatollah:

Whitts being the play maker,and a young premier league player on loan in the middle :ayatollah:

Apart from the above we need a squad to push for places,can bellers play 2 games in 5 days :?:

The above is based on what players i would want to see at CARDIFF CITY next season :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:02 pm

TopCat CCFC wrote:Would love to see these 2 up front,with Bellers and Conway eiether side :ayatollah:

Whitts being the play maker,and a young premier league player on loan in the middle :ayatollah:

Apart from the above we need a squad to push for places,can bellers play 2 games in 5 days :?:

The above is based on what players i would want to see at CARDIFF CITY next season :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

sounds good to me topcat

look at you aswell, fitting bells into it ;)

i like it :lol:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 24, 2011 7:22 am

them 4 would cause pronlems for any defence i am looking forward to it

Fri Jun 24, 2011 7:55 am

hope who ever is in for a medical today either goodwillie or a cm. isnt earnshaw still on holiday ?

Fri Jun 24, 2011 7:56 am

ROB CCFC wrote:hope who ever is in for a medical today either goodwillie or a cm. isnt earnshaw still on holiday ?

nope earnies back

Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:51 am

Goodwillie is certainly not lightweight.

Not the tallest but very seldom pushed off the ball. Similar build to Conway. Both powerful lads.