Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: " ROBERT EARNSHAW LATEST "

Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:06 pm

If I remember correctly, Robert Earnshaw's last few games in a bluebirds shirt before his transfer to WBA were very poor, he couldn't be arsed.

We can do better. No thanks.

Sat Jun 25, 2011 12:34 am

We need experienced players like earnie to influence the younger players, we also need players who have a love for the club. Earnie's love for city would undoubtedly rub off on the rest of the team, which is what a team needs imo. Add that to the fact the guy can still score great goals, is going free and will well and truly put his heart and soul into the club.

Even if he doesnt start every game, his influence and experience will definitely benefit the team. At the end of the day we have no strikers, having someone like Earnie added to an arsenal of Bellamy and one of two younger guns would be great.

Sat Jun 25, 2011 3:14 am

It's truly incredible that some people are incapable of seeing just how great a height Robson and Davies shat upon Earnie from.

The reality is that Davies is a talentless short arsed jumped up Jock prick who has no more of an idea of how to be a manager than I do - and he's done precisely f*ck all in his career as well, just like Robson.

John Jones has scored a hat trick at every level of professional football - I say again, at EVERY level.
John Jones was clearly neglected by the manager last season as demonstrated by his performances when he DID get game time - in fact a relatively high goals per minute ratio than some of his other team mates.
John Jones is on a free.

I'd say go for it. Clearly knows where the net is after his last couple of games. If we signed him I'd certainly get John Jones' name on the back of my shirt.

Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:04 am

BarnesyBlue77 wrote:Bellamy and Earnie up front???...........YES PLEASE!!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

would rather see,earnie up front with parkin,personally think he'd do well getting fed of the big man. :ayatollah:

Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:10 am

bluegirl73 wrote:
BarnesyBlue77 wrote:Bellamy and Earnie up front???...........YES PLEASE!!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

would rather see,earnie up front with parkin,personally think he'd do well getting fed of the big man. :ayatollah:

Parkin sorry, the guys a mule............

Sat Jun 25, 2011 12:21 pm

i think chopra 4 years ago was better than earnie but hes overweight and leads others astray. earnie is the better current option

Sat Jun 25, 2011 2:40 pm

2blue2handle wrote:Not as gd as chops but a good replacement.

If we cab get him for around 8k a week and no longer than a two year deal I think he will be useful.

Chopra a fat piss head who let every bluebirds fan down along with his other piss head colleagues

Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:13 am

samuelarthurbrains wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:Not as gd as chops but a good replacement.

If we cab get him for around 8k a week and no longer than a two year deal I think he will be useful.

Chopra a fat piss head who let every bluebirds fan down along with his other piss head colleagues

Utter Tosh. Chopra is one of the best strikers in the division and on the Pitch always gave 100% and never ever stopped running at all

Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:10 am

The guy is shot he needs to take a good look at himself.
He is overweight and I never saw much of his running last season,he allegedly made plenty of sharp moves before the boro game though! Around 4.30am,time to let go

Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:18 am

fred keenor wrote:The guy is shot he needs to take a good look at himself.
He is overweight and I never saw much of his running last season,he allegedly made plenty of sharp moves before the boro game though! Around 4.30am,time to let go

Overweight ? C'Mon people say the level rubbish about Ronney ect and the best part is the people saying it, can just about run the length of the Football pitch. Chopra never stopped running and always put in 100% effort in the games he played... I don't like or agreed with his drinking the nite before the game, but on game day unlike so many other Cardiff players , Chopra was always the one you could count on, to run his leg's of the Pitch Think its a dreadful mistake to sell a top goal striker to a championship rival myself, and wish Chopra all the best

Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:30 am

Bad mistake selling Chopra, agreed he had put a bit of weight on but he always gave 100% on the pitch. Never stopped running. Proven goalscorer which he haven,t got at the moment. A bargain for 1m- 1.5m

Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:56 am

I bet scores against us !!!