Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

City fans that follow Wales..

Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:48 pm

What do you do when it comes down to city and Wales playing on the same day? i'm still 50/50 oxford away or aussies at home..annoyed that it's on the same day same as last year!! :twisted: :ayatollah:

Re: City fans that follow Wales..

Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:52 pm

i dont care for Wales.

Cardiff through and through and my blood is Cardiff blue. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:54 pm

Your missing out mate Azerbaijan away love it! :lol: :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:55 pm

Wales for me :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:36 pm

Llantrisant Blue. wrote:What do you do when it comes down to city and Wales playing on the same day? i'm still 50/50 oxford away or aussies at home..annoyed that it's on the same day same as last year!! :twisted: :ayatollah:

On this occasion it's Wales for me. First time they'll have played Australia I think, so since it's at CCS it looks a good option :ayatollah:

I thought you meant the egg-chasers were at home to Australia when I read that first ! :lol:

Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:39 pm

Doesnt happen very often but if the truth be told id probably go to Oxford over watching us play Ozz at CCS.

I dont see the point.

I was mortified watching us play Scotland at CCS, around 10,11,000 there and 5000 were Jocks.

It was embarresing!

Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:57 pm

MillarFromTheHalfWayLine wrote:Doesnt happen very often but if the truth be told id probably go to Oxford over watching us play Ozz at CCS.

I dont see the point.

I was mortified watching us play Scotland at CCS, around 10,11,000 there and 5000 were Jocks.

It was embarresing!

If the city game was a friendly I would consider watching Wales instead. However it's a cup game!! A real competition so it's got to be the Cardiff game surely!!!
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: