Re: pre season friendlies

Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:54 pm

unofficial but

12th july against a gibralta international team in jerez
15th july againts charlton in seville
both games to be played at 7.30 pm tickets available at the stadium

Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:57 pm

I find it realy strange that 17 days before that first game on your list Kodak that Cardiff City FC havnt actualy confirmed any of them.

That would proper ring alarm bells to me bruv.

Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:00 pm

city are flying out to seville 100 percent fact ! not sure of date reason requested info ( Vince ) should no !

surpridsed Carl not said

Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:01 pm

as i said unofficial,

But and there is a big BUT

They are OFFICIAL on the associated sites

Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:06 pm

taken from the associated sites as mentioned

CHARLTON
The three teams are in friendly action in Spain this summer as part of their pre-season preparations.
Charlton Athletic vs Bristol City on Tuesday 12 July at Estadio Cuidad de Lepe (City of Lepe stadium), Camino del Cementerio, Huelva.
Charlton Athletic vs Cardiff City on Friday 15th July at La Cuidad Deportiva de Sevilla, the ground of Sevilla Atletico. The stadium is off the main A-376 that runs to Utrera, some 20-odd kilometres to the north just by Montequinto on the south-eastern outskirts of Seville.

GIBRALTA FA
The GFA have announced two friendlies in July that will be sure to give Gibraltar a post-Island Games challenge, against Cardiff City, and then Rochdale.
The game against Rochdale will be played on the 10th July at the Victoria Stadium, with a 7:30 pm kick off
The game against Cardiff City will be played on the 12th July in Jerez (not sure what stadium just yet), also with a 7:30 pm kick off.